The rapture tomorrow!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well...id just like you guys to know my dinner was rapture free...the food was good and no zombies were slayed on the way there.

rapture.jpg

Photo of whats happening outside my place

Im having an argument with a girl on fb, shes saying that the worlds gunna end in october, I told her that the "end of the world" was supposed to start today with new zealand and go on for 5 months until the world is destroyed completely in october, and that nothing happened today so its not happening. She wont listen.

I think the October date is something to do with the other doomsday nutters that believe Comet Elinen is out to get us...or possibly Planet X (Nabiru) on a collision course with earth.

People are too quick to believe anything they see, read or here, without looking into it.

WHAT!!!1/1/1//????? YOU SRS!?????!?!?!?!?!?!
NIBIRU IS REAL!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y U SO STOOPID?

No, I thought 2012/Nibiru/Planet X was real in 2008. Not now.

4dd57f98c77d3.jpg

haha, I remember the Y2K... 2012 is still in the horizon, if the Mayans get it wrong then no one can get it right lol

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world.. What happened was, the bloke that was writing the calender was a tomorrow man. He got to 2012 and said "Ah stuff it, i'll finish the rest tomorrow." but then the Mayans got wiped out by the REAL rapture hence that's where it finished.

The mayans mention the date 21/12/2012 as a date of great importance, but never mentioned the end of the world, people just jumped to conclusions as usual.

The mayans mention the date 21/12/2012 as a date of great importance, but never mentioned the end of the world, people just jumped to conclusions as usual.

I just think they didn't like the numbers 1 or 2. The world is not going to end now or then. One day yes but not next year. If it does it's my shout for rounds in hell.

Lol. I can't believe that some people actually believe this crap. The only person that knows when the world is going to end is God. It is the 21st here and we are still ok. Oh wait... it isn't suppose to happen until 6 tonight in America. I guess God is going to take people according to time zones. This is the dumbest crap I have ever read. Seriously, I hope no one really believes that the world is going to end today, or October or any time soon. No one knows except for God.

I thought god told that guy what was going to happen?

I am still here,I knew the Sam and Dean Winchester would save us.Damn,that means back to work tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back