USA reptile expo, just a few pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good variety of reptiles better than our shows here we all wish we could buy and own exotic reptiles here it would be great!!!!!!!!!

Have you got any more photos to post?
I would really like to see them if you have them.

Thanks,
~Akwendi.

Hog nose
img0143kxj.jpg

Albino kingsnake
img0142qj.jpg

Albino Cornsnake
img0138jp.jpg

Sandfire Bearded dragon.
img0121sd.jpg

img0113bgm.jpg

img0102ia.jpg

Albino Ball python.
img0098t.jpg

Chameleon
img0094jj.jpg

img0078fa.jpg

Milksnake or some sort of morph
img0070ms.jpg

Nice bearded dragon, would climb onto your hand when you put it in with it.
img0063yk.jpg

prob the last of the pics from that expo,
If i find any more pics from trips to the states ill try get them uploaded.

hmmmm a retic to a 15 year old. Thank god we have laws here.

Definitely a good thing we have laws and licensing. Much safer and responsible. A 15 year old an a retic is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Awesome Pictures, Matt!
Thanks for posting.

I just spent the whole afternoon watching Ralph Davis's Ball Python and Rat Barn clips on Youtube.
Really pretty animals even if they have a head like a duck.

Nice New Cal.
I just love those gecks. Great bite on them too.

Great pics, those blue scorpions look out of this world.

But as stated thank god we have laws in this country that regulate what can be kept & by whom.

Great pics :)

Personally, I am glad we don't have snakes that can get to that size here, regardless of the age of the owner.

and what are scrubbies, olive pythons? last time i checked they get quite large.

god dammit..i cant see pics...scool laptops are $#!^y they should be able to show pics xD...ill have a look tommorow when im at home :)
cant wait to see the pics

Harry

Retics max out a little over 30 feet. The longest retic ever found was 33 feet long.
I read that scrubs max out at like 18 feet or so? Also... I don't know what kind of retics you have but over here a 9 foot retic is small. Fluffy, the retic that passed away not too long ago was like 26 feet long and a little over 300 lbs. There are tons of retics on the classifieds over here in the U.S. that are 12 feet and up . For Sale 15 -17FT FEMALE TIGER RETIC AND A 10FT+ MALE LAVENDER RETIC - FaunaClassifieds
For Sale Stunning Purple Phase Albino Reticulated Python For sale - FaunaClassifieds. That is just two threads I found in a matter of 5 minutes and both have retics that are 15 feet long. What is the largest scrub over there in Australia?

I doubt if a scrubby would ever have the body mass of a retic. I think power would be more dangerous than how long an animal can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back