Idiotic people that bring teh lulz or grinds your gears :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you're not going to be a pilot then - imagine if you're only 80% competent on landings?

Guess everyone would be dead and it wouldn't make a difference too me since I'd be one of em? ;)

I think chemistry is slightly different too landing a plane :p
Plus, scientists are often wrong!

private school?? or public school with stupid standards??

Public with stupid standards. Although it may as well have been a private school, with the amount that 'fees' were...

Public with stupid standards. Although it may as well have been a private school, with the amount that 'fees' were...

Not as bad as Public with stupid standards, Im not allowed a haircut under the size of 3 and I got yelled at by the principal for having my hair too short and then when I left his office, my deputy principal was like nice haircut

LMAO...go to para hills high here in adelaide, they don't care about hair cut, awesome cheap fees and as long as u wear the uniform your right, the teachers: some easy markers some hard......all the the students are pigheads.....im an ex pighead

Waiting at the Woolies checkout to buy some ciggies with an old woman who wanted 1 carton of longbeach, they didnt have a full carton so the poor young girl behind the counter was rummaging through drawers and boxes trying to find enough packs to make up a loose carton with the old lady bitching and whingeing at her the whole time, and I mean really nasty personal type comments. The young girl offered to sell 8 packs for the carton price just to get the old biddy out of there to which the the old bag said " so ya bloody should after the wait ive been through", then proceeded to pay the $80 odd dollar price with about 50 old woolies wish cards that had 2 or 3 dollars each on them.

i was in geography one day when one of my friend asked if he could say a joke...teacher said yea sure..so he started the joke and it was one of tose blonde jokes you know that go..."there was a blonde brunette and a ranga" teacher stopped him there and said that you shouldnt say blonde jokes cause its rude...so he replied "why?, they wouldnt get it anyway"...i lol'd

Harry

It grinds my gears when I give PARTIAL credit card details to a company, and they have the audacity to remove funds from my account when they didn't even give me the RSA license that I was supposedly purchasing. I didn't fill out all the credit card fields and went to click out of the page, then when I wake up this morning, I realise they've taken my cash.

Got right up 'em on the phone just then and I'm getting a refund. I can't believe they took cash without giving me an RSA license and without all my card details.

Out having lunch with a gf yesterday, & there was a chick at the counter arguing with the lady that worked there about not getting the correct change......right or wrong this woman believed she was entitled to her $1 change, & was literally screaming like a 2y.o about it.......anyway, what had me laughing was that her order came to $9.99, she paid with a $10 note & even after another customer tried explaining that she wasnt owed any change, this woman left only to come back 5mins later still screaming that the dollar change she hadnt been given was going to stop her being able to send her son on a school trip.......she also came back with a camera saying she was taking photos of the place & the workers & that she was going to the news with it! :lol: Anyway, after she ruined my lunch with her carrying on, i gave her $1 & told her i hoped her son enjoyed his trip!

Out having lunch with a gf yesterday, & there was a chick at the counter arguing with the lady that worked there about not getting the correct change......right or wrong this woman believed she was entitled to her $1 change, & was literally screaming like a 2y.o about it.......anyway, what had me laughing was that her order came to $9.99, she paid with a $10 note & even after another customer tried explaining that she wasnt owed any change, this woman left only to come back 5mins later still screaming that the dollar change she hadnt been given was going to stop her being able to send her son on a school trip.......she also came back with a camera saying she was taking photos of the place & the workers & that she was going to the news with it! :lol: Anyway, after she ruined my lunch with her carrying on, i gave her $1 & told her i hoped her son enjoyed his trip!

If she's that busted she shouldn't be eating lunch out. What a twat.

I completely agree! The $1 i gave her didnt break me though & i hope her son got to go on his trip......im sure he probably needs time away from her, i sure did, & i was only near her for all of 15mins!

Okay, so I'll drag this out a little:

When I was in Rocky I had a cat, I was living with my mum when I first got him (she actually guilted me into adopting him). Anyway, he used to be a picky eater and would only eat small portions (he was such a small cat) so whenever I opened him a new can of food I would put it in a container and put it in the bottom of the fridge so it would last him longer. Anywhoo one morning I go to feed him and realise that there's some missing out of the container and that it had been moved. Okay... So I thought maybe someone fed the cat for me. But nope, it was my step dad. He had made my younger brother a sandwich with it for his school lunch. The funny thing is when my little bro got home after school we asked him about his sandwich, he said he ate it but it was weird tasting and he didn't like it much. We then proceeded to tell him it was cat food, lol. I had to write in big letters on the container from then on "CAT FOOD".

Last edited:
Okay, so I'll drag this out a little:

When I was in Rocky I had a cat, I was living with my mum when I first got him (she actually guilted me into adopting him). Anyway, he used to be a picky eater and would only eat small portions (he was such a small cat) so whenever I opened him a new can of food I would put it in a container and put it in the bottom of the fridge so it would last him longer. Anywhoo one morning I go to feed him and realise that there's some missing out of the container and that it had been moved. Okay... So someone fed the cat for me this morning? Nope, it was my step dad. He has made my younger brother a sandwich with it for his school lunch. The funny thing is when my little bro got home after school we asked him about his sandwich, he said he ate it but it was weird tasting and he didn't like it much. We then proceeded to tell him it was cat food, lol. I had to write in big letters on the container from then on "CAT FOOD".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!

My sisters BF came home and was fairly legless one night, he saw some "gourmet" dog food on the bench and he thought it was a can of campbells chunky (ew, lol), he didn't want to wake anyone up so he didn't turn the light on, which was what brought him undone because he probably would have seen it was dog food in adequate lighting. He microwaved it and ate it all!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!

My sisters BF came home and was fairly legless one night, he saw some "gourmet" dog food on the bench and he thought it was a can of campbells chunky (ew, lol), he didn't want to wake anyone up so he didn't turn the light on, which was what brought him undone because he probably would have seen it was dog food in adequate lighting. He microwaved it and ate it all!

Hahahaha! Man, that's hilariously disgusting. I wonder if he would have eaten it all if he wasn't wasted? Blegh, so gross!

Ive had that happen with my left over containers.......a guy that was boarding with me thought it was for him for work......although i dont know why, i didnt make a habit of packing his lunch for him or anything! So anyway, he had scraps, & i mean scraps, there was a wks worth of leftovers in this container, from bread crusts, to spaghetti bolognaise, to 4 day old mashed potato & bones etc.....When i seen it was gone, i thought for sure he would notice when he opened it that it was no longer for us humans, & that he would bring it back to my dog, but nope, he just ate it all! I made him buy my dog Macca's that night!:lol:

Ive had that happen with my left over containers.......a guy that was boarding with me thought it was for him for work......although i dont know why, i didnt make a habit of packing his lunch for him or anything! So anyway, he had scraps, & i mean scraps, there was a wks worth of leftovers in this container, from bread crusts, to spaghetti bolognaise, to 4 day old mashed potato & bones etc.....When i seen it was gone, i thought for sure he would notice when he opened it that it was no longer for us humans, & that he would bring it back to my dog, but nope, he just ate it all! I made him buy my dog Macca's that night!:lol:

Hahahahaha, that's gold.

lol can a snake eat somthing 60 times its size hey? so the question is could a 1meter python eat a 60 meter rat?!?!?! pretty sure it couldnt happen but good luck finding a 60 meter rat anyway.

lol can a snake eat somthing 60 times its size hey? so the question is could a 1meter python eat a 60 meter rat?!?!?! pretty sure it couldnt happen but good luck finding a 60 meter rat anyway.

Funny as that seems - but I've heard '6 times' their head size... Which in the case of most snakes - is most definitely plausible!

Not 100% sure what prompted this post though... But when I find a 60 metre rat (be it diameter or length) I'll be sure to let you know ;)

Funny as that seems - but I've heard '6 times' their head size... Which in the case of most snakes - is most definitely plausible!

Not 100% sure what prompted this post though... But when I find a 60 metre rat (be it diameter or length) I'll be sure to let you know ;)

Just wrangle yourself Rosie O'donnel and paint some whiskers on her.

One day while driving with my family we saw a dog running all over one of the main roads, so we stopped. There was a lady trying to catch him, the dog wasn't hers and he wouldn't come to her. I got out of the car and called him and he came running straight to me. We took him home and gave him a bath because he was filthy. When we'd finished the bar of soap was covered in dirt and looked disgusting.

Not long after that one of my uncles came to stay with us. Not long after he left we found the filthy bar of soap in the shower... which he had used to wash himself with. YUCK!!! I think it's pretty funny though, I don't like that uncle at all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back