Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two totally different snakes. jungles are great climbers and womas are ground dwelling.
you will read alot that jungles are snappy as etc, but i must say i have an angle of a jungle never bitten. IMO i love the look of womas but jungles are amazing aswell just think about who you like the look of better and wether you want a ground dwelling snake of one thats more arboreal ??

i must say i have an angle of a jungle never bitten.

How many degrees :p

I agree with cadwaller, I have 3 jungles, all quiet as anything. I have a couple of vids of the male on my YouTube if you wanna have a look at him.

Yes i think they are both beautiful but the reason i like Jungles is coz i love their pattern and colours :) and i love the fact that they can have a tall cage coz then you see them more...i don't know why thats just what i think :D

Womas look like clowns... Black eyes and a painted nose. I think they are ugly. :/

Womas are awesome, they are fun to watch, very easy to handle, love food and they look cute. I rest my case:

Womas look like clowns... Black eyes and a painted nose. I think they are ugly. :/
That's ok they think your ugly too. Way to hurt their feelings.

Attachments

• womagirlhead1.jpg
    womagirlhead1.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 39
Womas are awesome, they are fun to watch, very easy to handle, love food and they look cute. I rest my case:

That's ok they think your ugly too. Way to hurt their feelings.
Hahaha i agree i also think they are cute :) How do they compare to handling an aboreal snake? Thats one of the main things holding me back on a Woma. I love handling jungles and am worried that they will be a little less enjoyable to handle

get which ever you like the most and can afford to house (both enclosure cost and room).

womas in general aren't as bite happy or nervous as a jungle but there are exceptions to every rule. either way you'll get bitten ;)

asking people for their opinions is like asking them what they keep, everyone is biased. my only opinion is don't get a scrub or olive as a first python.

Hahaha i agree i also think they are cute :) How do they compare to handling an aboreal snake? Thats one of the main things holding me back on a Woma. I love handling jungles and am worried that they will be a little less enjoyable to handle
Not really that much difference, I have a darwin as well and when I handle him he climbs up on my hat and I don't see him unless I take my hat off. My woma boy hangs around on my arms and lap.

Leverett13 womas are great you should buy one, you know you want to... i know i do:(

Not really that much difference, I have a darwin as well and when I handle him he climbs up on my hat and I don't see him unless I take my hat off. My woma boy hangs around on my arms and lap.
Done! leverett your getting a woma :D

i used to hate woma's with a passion now i cant get enough of them there so cute! deffs my next snake to get

Settle down, I think pugs are ugly, but still cute.

OP do you go to UQ gatton? What are you studying? I go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back