Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kwaka, my older bro went there, lived in the building at the old drive in movies with a pile of other students. walk in freezer, huge carpark and a big screen for drunken abseiling = good times :)

its really only a matter of opinion but if you are unsure wait do some more research look at pictures for a bit longer, read peoples stories because if you are unsure at all you will end up with both, simply because if you will all ways be left wondering if you should have went with the other..........

kwaka, my older bro went there, lived in the building at the old drive in movies with a pile of other students. walk in freezer, huge carpark and a big screen for drunken abseiling = good times :)

Haha sounds like it goes off. The uni bar at gatton is only open Wednesday nights so I've never been, can't risk driving all the way back to Ipswich 3 parts full.

its really only a matter of opinion but if you are unsure wait do some more research look at pictures for a bit longer, read peoples stories because if you are unsure at all you will end up with both, simply because if you will all ways be left wondering if you should have went with the other..........
True. But that doesnt bother me, i'd love to own both!

Definitely a Woma, but I think I am biased.

It is a personal choice though, just do loads of research, maybe even check 'em out at an expo or something. You WILL end up with both in the end, lol.

Oh nice. Hahah shhh im not planning to hide it my dorm ;) You on campus??

Nah mate, not on campus. You a boy or a girl? What stream of bio pracs do you do, we might be in each others class?

I hide my snakes at the place I'm renting, just don't tell too many people at the uni. Hey just something to think about, my mrs and I are looking for a new place so we can bring our dog (mini foxy) there's some really nice places around here for $290 a week, which is like $96 a week each off the top of my head.

Just a thought, might let us all breathe a bit easier if we aren't hiding crap all the time.

Nah mate, not on campus. You a boy or a girl? What stream of bio pracs do you do, we might be in each others class?

I hide my snakes at the place I'm renting, just don't tell too many people at the uni. Hey just something to think about, my mrs and I are looking for a new place so we can bring our dog (mini foxy) there's some really nice places around here for $290 a week, which is like $96 a week each off the top of my head.

Just a thought, might let us all breathe a bit easier if we aren't hiding crap all the time.
Haha im a boy. Im second year so i dont do bio anymore. Haha yeah dont plan on telling anyone except for cadwallader who lives across the road from me. Oh yeah true, yeah was thinking about moving off, but its too much fun and everything is done for you.

asking people for their opinions is like asking them what they keep, everyone is biased. my only opinion is don't get a scrub or olive as a first python.

Can I ask firstly, does this extend to water/rainbows, and secondly, why not? Very curious as a water python is on our short list here (about to get our first snake).

Thanks,
-Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back