Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on retirement and I love the idea of giving away reps to those that deserve them but cant afford them, its great of you, keep us informed what happens there would love to see who's life gets brightened up.

Good one yommy - I wasn't planning on giving the marbles away. I do plan to breed them one more time this season and then I'll sell the project early in the New Year.
Thanks for the positive words.

I wouldn't expect you to give them away :) But would defineatly love to purchase some into the future. They are something special :)

All the best

Simon and Di, congratulations on so many years of hard work, producing so many outstanding snakes and sharing your passion and knowledge with all of us who have been bitten with the herp addiction, whether we've dealt with you personally or not! You have definitely left Steve and Missy some tough shoes to fill! That said, I have dealt with Missy and Steve on numerous occasions, I have bought some beautiful snakes from them in the past and have formed a great friendship with them over the years. I can vouch for how knowledgable, passionate and meticulous they are about reptiles and their customer service is also second to none. I know, as you do, they will not disappoint and they will continue your legacy with love and care.

Wishing you all the best in your retirement and travels Simon and Di! Thank you again for all you have contributed to this great hobby. :D

Like many others here I haven't spoken to you or purchased from you, but have spent time admiring your beautiful snakes (especially the albinos - I saw my first albino snake just over 30 years ago, and it was love at first sight - and yours were the first I'd ever seen available for sale), and learning from your fantastic articles. I'd like to join the others here in saying THANK YOU - it's evident you have touched so many more people, and given so much more than you may have realised - and I hope you have a wonderful retirement together, and see some incredible things. If good wishes fuel good karma you'll be in for some wonders. :) All the best.

You've done very well, taking care of so many animals is definitely something that requires passion, and you guys have plenty of that. Your articles helped me greatly when I was new to snake ownership 2 years ago. I'd heard good things about murray darlings and reading your article on them sealed the deal for me. My mother's birthday was last September, and I bought a murray darling from you. She's a great little snake, very placid and my mother loves her to bits. You've done a lot of hard work and have certainly earned your freedom that's for sure. Have fun on that Ducati, but don't go too fast ;)

Hey guys, I have been dealing with Steve and Missy now for about 4 years and i could not have asked for a better experience. If i had any questions at all, they encouraged me to ask away and explained things in such a way that helps me to help people that i come accross with reptiles as well. Theye were the breeders of both of my Murray Darlings (Savanna and Flash) whom i hope to breed this year.

DuringShed_03-01-10_07.jpg

Savanna

101_3083Large.jpg

Flash

I would not hesitate a second in recomending people talk to Steve or Missy if they were interested in either coming into the hobby/passion or looking to expand on their current collection.

Best service, Great people, Good mates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back