micheles NORTHERN RAINFOREST DIAMONDS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Reaction score
just thought some of you might like to see some of my northerns,they are mauring really nicely..just wanted to share them.thanks:D
mum in first pic

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 229
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 197
Awesome colouring. What's with the fancy name but? Seems they're just nice yellow intergrades.

thanks..kel worley bloodline...im in coffs ,your at bello hey...

i prefer that name...some people assume intergrade is a cross...so istick to the other name..call them inters if you like..all good

Very Nice, beautiful colouring and I love the stripes. :)

i prefer that name...some people assume intergrade is a cross...so istick to the other name..call them inters if you like..all good

Fair enough. Though wouldn't this name also confuse people thinking they're pure diamonds?

they are stunning, i really like the dorsal stripes!!!

teh colours are just as impressive as kels 'normal flouro yellow diamond' line!! :p

Fantastic, the tipping on those guys is so tightly packed they're more of a yellow snake than a black one!

You can call them whatever you like when they look that good.
How old are they? They are showing a lot of yellow for what
looks like young snakes.

they are pure diamonds...they are their own form...they are pocketted in their own niche environment and have formed their own variation.a diamond did not crawl north and mate with a carpet.they are scattered in numerous pockets..

yeah pretty bright hey...and way hardier than any other form of diamond i have owned..not as sensitive..

they are 2 years..but were pretty flash at 12 months..yeah the whte areas kind of glow yellow.thanks for positive feedback

Last edited:
they are pure diamonds...they are their own form...they are pocketted in their own niche environment and have formed their own variation.a diamond did not crawl north and mate with a carpet.they are scattered in numerous pockets..

yeah pretty bright hey...and way hardier than any other form of diamond i have owned..not as sensitive..

Agreed.... Naturally occurring makes Intergrade a poor term IMO..... & they are sensational Diamonds at that !!!!!!

Stunning looking Diamonds Michele,ive keeped quiet a few Intergrades with nice yellow,however they are totally stunning,love the stripey one(s).

very nice, without the stripe they could pass off as a Gosford yellow diamond easily. So I think its good that you stay true to the locality they are whatever you call them. i don't have a problem with them being called NRD, it is a different look to both a diamond and an intergrade so it works for me.

In what ways are they hardier or less sensitive then diamonds?

answering cements' question.....i dont want to talk down other diamonds...just from some experience i have had with southern diamonds...i dont want to feed negativity...all diamonds are great!

thanks,...
Agreed.... Naturally occurring makes Intergrade a poor term IMO..... & they are sensational Diamonds at that !!!!!!

Michelle, you have got some very nice diamonds there ... but "pure diamonds"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back