Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who go straight through roundabouts without slowing down or looking. The ones who look you in the eyes and race out in front of you are a pain too.

People who say that thinking happy thoughts will make depression go away

Those stupid overseas people ring to tell you they're from Microsoft and they need to get into your computer... that's happened a couple of times this week. Twice in one day in fact :x

People on trains who talk really loud on their mobile phones... I don't care what you're having for dinner!

Loud arrogant selfish family members who think they know everything.

Incompetent delicatessens, nuff said.

I hate the online grammar nazis, especially when they're borderline illiterate themselves.

People that don't understand or value loyalty.

People who outline the fact that motocross is dangerous, as if they are giving me gold and I had no idea... I know this, I've had accidents and ended up not walking.

People who shouldn't be on the road, the tailgaters, the people who drive so far under the limit it's not funny, the people who can't keep a car in a straight line, but they wander all over the place. EVERY time it happens, I keep telling myself I'll let them hit me next time, or I'll hit someone who doesn't give way and they can deal with it, but your reactions don't work like that.

This one McDonald's that I go to annoys me, not ONE employee tells you the price at the drive through speaker box. Every other McDonald's does this, it's like they have been trained specifically not to, because not ONE does it.

People who pretend to care about world issues that you know they couldn't give a crap about. It's like they feel they are doing their bit, not to help out with whatever they are crusading about, but to ensure other people think they are good people.

I HATE political correctness, we need a polly to grow a pair and tell it how it is, without fearing the repurcussions of losing votes. If people want to live in our country, they are entitled to their own places of worship, and to practice whatever they want in their own home. In public, pull the burqa's off and speak English, if we wanted to walk down the street with our face covered, we'd be arrested, they even get their licence pics taken in them!! Before they get here they should display a decent amount of knowledge and there should be no loopholes for illegals to live here (after a certain amount of time of being here, if they are caught, the amount of time they were here is taken into consideration).

The soft judicial system gets under my skin, young thugs walk around like they own the place and they know if they get caught, they'll get a slap on the wrist.

Fat people that whine about being overweight, yet go to macca's.... Either do something about it, or stop whinging.

People that don't have any feeling toward animals, not even people that hurt them, just people that don't like them that much. That angers me.

When it's freezing cold in the morning, but you need to get up to break the seal.

When you're in the middle of something important like an engine conversion, and because you've been working all day the tool you need could be anywhere.

Ignorant people that think they are above others, and don't even respond when you try to level with them.

when people do U-turns at traffic lights

when they change lanes without indicating

when you let them into your lane and don't say thanks

and this happened this morning... a guy on the phone driving with one hand pulls out in front of you and you toot your horn and they don't even acknowledge that have made an error.

pretty much anyone doing something 'illegal' whilst driving, because you know if you try it you'll get picked up.

when the rats decide that they aren't recieving enough water from the bottles so they chew a hole through it while it is full of water, making the kitty litter and them , wet and smelly.

when one of the dogs chews the AUX cable on your sound system at home so you can't play your music through your ipod anymore (cheeky bugger)

when you ask someone what sort of car they are looking to buy so you can give them a price on insurance (which they asked for in the first place) they say "well i want a car, just give me a price on a car, i don't want to tell you what kind of car, that's none your business" and when you tell them, that the price will depend on that particular car they buy (not just any old car), they are outraged and spend the rest of the call yelling and screaming at you.

people who want their house insured but wont give you their address because "it has nothing to do with house insurance"

people who buy animals then six months later put them up for sale/adoption because they either don't want it or were never able to look after it in the first place...

My biggest peeves are definitely road users and girls.

1. Use an indicator. You know that thing you can flick up or down with your finger? Yes, that! Apparently it lets people know where you are going! Huzzah!

2. Girls who complain that guys give them a bad name. No honey, YOU give YOURSELF a bad name; so please wear a skirt that covers your butt, put away your puppies, stop acting drunk when you're clearly not, put away the oompa-loompa spray and close your legs. Thank you very much!

3. Girls and guys who have sickening-puppylove-gooey-vomitinducing relationships.

4. And cheese. Blergh.

Huzzah!

2. Girls who complain that guys give them a bad name. No honey, YOU give YOURSELF a bad name; so please wear a skirt that covers your butt, put away your puppies, stop acting drunk when you're clearly not, put away the oompa-loompa spray and close your legs. Thank you very much!

3. Girls and guys who have sickening-puppylove-gooey-vomitinducing relationships.

What is "huzzah"? Is it like the Arab Azaria Chamberlain?

2. Girls like that have their place, so stop pickin' on em :p

3. Are you jealous? lol.

:p

My biggest peeves are definitely road users and girls.

i cant think what it was n=but have seen Huzzah around a bit lately, no idea what it means though, and agree totally on both count. Act like a **** get treated like a ****. and yeah keep the pda's away from me... yuk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back