Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're walking in a busy area and there's a collision about to happen, then you both try to dodge each other and move to the same side a few times. (Penguin dance)

When you make a stupid face cos you need to sneeze but it just doesn't happen.

What is wrong with getting trashed every weekend?

I just find it's overkill. I don't mind people drinking, or drinking myself (though not often). But do people not have anything else to do besides getting smashed every weekend?

It might also be the fact that I have friends who like to complain to me about how hungover they are or what injuries they sustained the night before, when it's really their own fault :p

Or you think you have something really clever/funny to say then when it comes out it's nowhere near as clever/funny as it sounded in your head

Or when you are trying to be helpful/have a say in something and there is always some tosser that has to be a smart a** about it, for various reasons....seems to happen to a lot of people on this site.

I just find it's overkill. I don't mind people drinking, or drinking myself (though not often). But do people not have anything else to do besides getting smashed every weekend?

It might also be the fact that I have friends who like to complain to me about how hungover they are or what injuries they sustained the night before, when it's really their own fault :p

Thanks Juz92, I just wanted to understand where you were coming from. I agree with you about some people having nothing better to do, I do try to stay sober at least 1 weekend a month! :lol:

Just thought of a couple others:

When you stop going to the gym for two or three weeks cause you're sick, and lose 3-hard-earned-kilos

When you get up at 3am cause you need a drink, and toe punt the coffee table on the way to the kitchen...

When people look over your shoulder while you're on the computer/texting (my hate of pet hates... especially when the person is chewing gum)

when the silly checkout person puts 2 big cans of dog food in the same small bag and it lasts all the way home until you get the keys in the front door and then the can drops straight on your big toe...

When you're at home contemplating whether or not to go out because it looks like a nice day.
You take a shower get dressed and it starts raining.

when people who know that i am certainly not a strong person, and that my lifting capabilities do not stretch very far, ask me to help them lift things then complain at me not having more muscles and nearly dropping the object....
despite the many warnings i gave them beforehand....
when will they learn.

When people use the wrong your/you're or there/their/they're :p

Yep, this gets to me, too.

I also get worked up when people write 'could of/should of/ would of' when it's actually 'could have/would have/should have'. They're mistaking the sound of 'could've' for 'could of'.

When people say "that's so funny" instead of laughing

Yeah, I know someone who does that. It gets to me. :)

Last edited:
You know what's more annoying than that?! People that actually say "lol"

One thing I cannot tolerate is when I drive into a petrol station to fuel up, and I'm stuck in a queue of 4-5 cars because the person who is inside paying for their fuel has decided to do their weekly shopping in there as well. Meanwhile the rest of usl burn in the summer sun. Then finally, after a 15 minute wait, they waltz on out, as casual as can be, totally oblivious to the death stares aimed at them from the drivers all queued behind their car, burning in the summer heat, while this idiot has been inside the air-conditioned shop.:evil::evil:

If you decide to buy shopping as well, then pay for the petrol, come back out and move your car to the parking area, and then go back in to do shopping!!:x:x

I cannot tolerate a persons lack of consideration for others.

Another hate is when I'm trying to have a mature adult conversation among friends, and one friend in particular does everything they can to bring the conversation down to a childish, smutty level.

Last edited:
When someone attempts to correct a person for using who/whom, but gets it wrong (same thing for determiners, quantifiers, and indefinite articles.)

I have a lot more respect for people who try to be as grammatically correct as possible, regardless of the situation.

Last edited:
2. Girls who complain that guys give them a bad name. No honey, YOU give YOURSELF a bad name; so please wear a skirt that covers your butt, put away your puppies, stop acting drunk when you're clearly not, put away the oompa-loompa spray and close your legs. Thank you very much!

Exactly.

What is "huzzah"? Is it like the Arab Azaria Chamberlain?

I noticed that in Russell Crowe's Master And Commander. All his men cheer 'Huzzah'!!

i hate it when the neighbours decide to have a party. I'm not against them having a party, its the fact that they drag the stereo +subs out in the backyard and crank the doof doof right up (to the point that the pictures on my wall rattle). If you ask them to turn it down they threaten to jump the fence and beat you up. Their parties start at around lunchtime and go till well after midnight and they expect everyone to put up with it. The area i live in is full of retiree's, and in my street there are 3 houses with people under 65, and only this one causes any problems.

People that don't pay their child support. I have a son from a previous relationship, and my partner has 3 kids from her previous relationship. I pay my child support weekly to the day. Her ex-partner on the other hand has just started having his wages garnished as he refused to pay it. So i have been paying for the roof over their head, food, clothes, birthdays, christmas and transport for the last 18 months as my partner is at school and has no income, as i earn just over the cernterlink cut off point, which meant that i had to find a second part time job that i could work around my full time job (shift-work) just to make ends meet, while their father earns 3 times the amount i do, has his housing and transport supplied through his work, doesn't have a partner, but yet still demands to be allowed to see HIS children. If you have kids dont you want to supply everything possible for them?

When you've been going through incredibly difficult things for years and people give you the same crappy advice over and over because they seem to think you've never heard it before despite knowing that you've been dealing with the situation for so long. Grrr!

I hate it when people on the internet are unnecessarily rude. So many people get on their computers and be rude to people because nobody knows who they are, and don't seem to think twice about how the person they're talking to feels.

I also hate trolls!

TigerCoastal
user-online.png
People that don't pay their child support. I have a son from a previous relationship, and my partner has 3 kids from her previous relationship. I pay my child support weekly to the day. Her ex-partner on the other hand has just started having his wages garnished as he refused to pay it. So i have been paying for the roof over their head, food, clothes, birthdays, christmas and transport for the last 18 months as my partner is at school and has no income, as i earn just over the cernterlink cut off point, which meant that i had to find a second part time job that i could work around my full time job (shift-work) just to make ends meet, while their father earns 3 times the amount i do, has his housing and transport supplied through his work, doesn't have a partner, but yet still demands to be allowed to see HIS children. If you have kids dont you want to supply everything possible for them?
Pffftttt child support..... I paid child support for my Son for 12 months and his father went on security whilst working for cash in hand, plus paid for new man's child support for his kids for 2 years..... whilst his ex lived off security and collected cash in hand too...... hard to proove if employers are in the loop Would have been great in both cases if the kids had benefitted gggrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Yes but as long as they arent hurting you I cant see the prob...

It's hurting yourself. I love getting F'd up and going out all night, I love the Cross in Sydney, but every weekend is too much.

It's up to you, but it's seriously detrimental to your health. A drink with dinner every night is known to be beneficial. Getting loose to the point of no recollection is fun, I admit (if you're in the right situation, and the next morning can be quite funny), but every weekend is way too often. People think because it's legal it's not dangerous, have a look at alcohol related diseases....

It's not just every weekend anymore, it's through the week with a lot of people my age. Plus, if you've got nothing better to do than get maggot every weekend, you should find something fun. I'd rather put that money I'd spend on a night out (close to $500) going to the track with my car or bike for the weekend. You could do a lot more with your spare time away from the daily grind then getting blind all the time.

Again, I don't hate drinking, everyone gets messy...

I hate it when little kids on the street stare at me with that look of pure hatred like I killed their mum or something?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back