State of origin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ricky slipped Rabs a tenner to say Dugan is having a great game, but no one is buying it Rabs.

well...nsw has been loosing since the start..they are still loosing while its still on...and they will be loosing after it aswell.

well...nsw has been loosing since the start..they are still loosing while its still on...and they will be loosing after it aswell.

Talk about eating your words.... Blues are in front

6 drop outs...lmfao that is ridiculous

Soward has been a massive let down, all this hype about him and he has done sfa.

well..qld could very well get another..nsw not looking to good :p this has happened too many years in a row...hence going for QLD

Hells yeah!! Well done QUEENSLAND!! Great game!
Thanks NSW for finally turning up for a match!! Hope game 2 is that exciting.

Khagan - Haine & Dugan are exactly a-like. They're both cocky little show offs who can't play for crap .. That is all.

well..qld could very well get another..nsw not looking to good :p this has happened too many years in a row...hence going for QLD

Give back your man card. You don't switch sides when it gets tough.

Close game, number 2 will be interesting. NSW line is weak.

How good is it making Phil Gould eat his words.......again...
Queenslander

You gunna jump ship if NSW win the second and 3rd and pretend you've supported them all along? Swapping is really lame. You don't ever "win" that way because you're not behind a team, you just pretend to like the one that wins.

lol haha...i wont even try argueing with hardcore supporters...i just go for the team which is in favour to win each series...and for the past 1/2 decade thats been QLD...so i figure...theyve won 5 years in a row now...why stop?

lol haha...i wont even try argueing with hardcore supporters...i just go for the team which is in favour to win each series...and for the past 1/2 decade thats been QLD...so i figure...theyve won 5 years in a row now...why stop?
because it's called STATE. OF. ORIGIN for a reason!! Where were you born?? Unless you were born in a completely different State to either Qld or NSW, you can't chose when it comes to the games. Well that's how I've always seen it, been brought up with it, and I'm pretty sure that's the rules ;)
Queensland Born. Queensland Bred. when I die, I'll be Queensland Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back