TRAITER! confession time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlittlejim

Reaction score
im talking to you!!!!!!!!

hey everyone, im just wondering how many people on here are going for NSW when there statoe of ORIGIN is QLD or vice versa?
me personally was born in NSW and so thats my origin, i was there till i was 3months old and have spent the last 23 years in QLD! but im loyal. GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!
if you not an origin fan. here is confession time. whats something you done to be a traiter to someone else... confession time

I see alot of people born in NSW that follow QLD, but not many the other way around. Me, born NSW,here most my life, Will be a BLUE for LIFE.

Chase.

I confess, I am a traitor.

Was born in N.S.W and have lived in Q.L.D for 10 years.

The reason I am a traitor is because of Andrew Johns! Cant stand the druggo. Matt Rogers was my favourite player and he played for Q.L.D in origon so that is another reason.

I do still go for the team I was born and bred being Cronulla (alas).

I confess, I dont give a crap about any of this stuff. :p

So hmmm, what have I done to be a traitor? Well my best friend is pretty popular but a while back he really annoyed me so I shared one of his deepest secrets that destroyed his reputation for the next 3 months lol

Last edited:
I was born in NSW but go for Queensland, mainly because I got so sick of everyone being the same in my class at school I liked to be different.

Anyway it works well because hubby in a Queenslander and my 4 kids also go for Queensland.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then dont bother writing Snakeluvver.
By the way it is spelt snake lover (2 words)

I see alot of people born in NSW that follow QLD, but not many the other way around. Me, born NSW,here most my life, Will be a BLUE for LIFE.

Chase.
Yeah I think Queenslanders are crazy loyal. I reckon if you ever admitted you were from QLD and went for the Blues you'd disappear into a maroon van never to be seen again

So hmmm, what have I done to be a traitor? Well my best friend is pretty popular but a while back he really annoyed me so I shared one of his deepest secrets that destroyed his reputation for the next 3 months lol
And that has what to do with State of Origin?

well state of origin doesn't select players where they were born anyways
where they play their first game or rugby league is what state they play for otherwise if it the other way around with being where you were born we wouldnt see a fair few from the teams that are there now

btw im a Queenslander, both just south of the border but never lived there, always lived in qld

I know, I'm not stupid. Yes its a dumb username but I wont change it cos then it gets confusing.

btw the way, holy crap how much do you post on this site, you been here 8 months and your well and truely twice my post count, what do you post all the time ? im not having a go at you just taken back thats all :D

EDIT : just realised your 11 and have hours and hours of free time lol

i was born in NSW yet i have followed QLD since i can ever remember. My favourite player/s played in the QLD side and it felt weird cheering for NSW when they had no1 that interested me. Also back then QLD were the underdogs and I used to get payed out by cousins and mates when getting our butts whooped so I know what it's like to be on the losing side for a year.

im talking to you!!!!!!!!

hey everyone, im just wondering how many people on here are going for NSW when there statoe of ORIGIN is QLD or vice versa?
me personally was born in NSW and so thats my origin, i was there till i was 3months old and have spent the last 23 years in QLD! but im loyal. GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!
if you not an origin fan. here is confession time. whats something you done to be a traiter to someone else... confession time

Go to Blues. I like how you only spent 3 months in NSW but still go for them! I dis like people who change because their team sucks.

yeah i know i know :p . I think we did lose a number of years in a row maybe 3. The bad thing back in those days was alot of unforced errors in critical times.

btw the way, holy crap how much do you post on this site, you been here 8 months and your well and truely twice my post count, what do you post all the time ? im not having a go at you just taken back thats all :D

EDIT : just realised your 11 and have hours and hours of free time lol
Yeah, I do post a fair bit :? I just hope people dont find me annoying and feel like I'm flooding the forums, because I try to be helpful. :)

I may live in NSW but I am a natural born queenslander.. I have the birth certificate for proof.. stay true to your origin!!! QUEENSLANDER :p

Then dont bother writing Snakeluvver.
By the way it is spelt snake lover (2 words)
jeffa there is no need to be mean to the poor guy (snakeluvver) he was just having an input into the thread, he is allowed to post what he wants, just as much as you are and it was orginally stated in the first post "what have you done to be a traitor to someone" not what have you done to be a traitor to your team.
so if no one here has anything nice to say to someone keep it to yourself, the only thing you are doing is proving to everyone else how much of a tosser you can be.

born NSW...they're **** at footy...GO QLD (good job on winning the 1st game QLD)

I was born overseas, but go for Queensland... does that make me a traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back