Liar liar liar liar! *For fun!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just move to Indonesia
'Do you understand exactly what I mean??"
"Yes Boss"
"You can read the specifications and plans??"
"Yes Boss"
"It will be ready in 2 days"
'Yes Boss'
result

An aluminium and glass viv arrives 9 days later
Made of angle iron with no sliding glass so it cannot be opened
[But it is now an interesting coffee table}

lol that sounds all too familiar

can't think of any now, but ive got some friends who went to this chocolate place (not unlike maxB), and ordered for one of those chocolate shots

they got a small cup of microwave warmed cottees choc syrup
i dare not asked how much it cost'd

Were you home when the package was delivered or was it left on your doorstep? Maybe some clown saw it and decided it would be funny to switch it... with a fur coat? But then who carries a fur coat around?
Hahahah eBay... jeez...

Were you home when the package was delivered or was it left on your doorstep? Maybe some clown saw it and decided it would be funny to switch it... with a fur coat? But then who carries a fur coat around?
Hahahah eBay... jeez...

no i received it and signed, i thought it was strange...maybe just extra padding...wont be buying from hong kong again....they were not happy with the feedback i left tho lol

it is supposedly crossed with a kelpie :/ i dont think it is either but thats just what we got told when we bought it as a puppy about 8 yrs ago from the local pound. im pretty sure thats where we got it from i was only 8 at the time so dont remember it that well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back