VHS meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) - Who is going?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was my first meeting :) and i loved it. next time i aim to mingle more :)

It was good to meet you last night! :D
A few of us are a bit shy...but it is nice to mingle.

It was so good seeing a lot of new faces in the crowd! :D

judy, we'll go to the pub before the meeting..im a bit over pizza..probably still have some though.

Baz, always a pleasure seeing you! Nice to have you both there til the end! ;)

Great to catch up with a lot of familiar faces. The talk was great and it looks like the auction went well for VHS.

I believe the Moose was a tad AWOL :-(

That was Mooseman from Mornington that was there, ;)Moosenoose, stayed at home on the couch ??? missed seeing you Luke!:cry:

It was a really good auction....Quite a variety of items to bid on! :D
Nice to see some of the reptiles find new homes!

l wont be going to the VHS Herp meeting, l have to much else to do with my time, and Gecko's are not for me, hope those who do attend all have a good time why their there.:)

The last time l went to a VHS Herp meeting was July 2002 and February 1995.:p

Here you go again... "Too much else to do with your time to go..." "Not your 'thing' " Just like with the Expo! Seems to me you're just not that interested in anything "herp related".
If you don't want to go, just DON'T GO!!! Don't have to tell US about it all the time!
Going by your grammar, I don't think you are old enough to have been going to VHS meetings in 1995! :)

I went and i thought the night went very well. John McGrath is always good for information on geckos.

Mooseman kept the hands down last night, no bidding in the auction which is very unusual.

I'm new to these, it was only the second time I've been but it was great. I learned a bit about geckoes and was suprised how fast the time went. I even scored a jumbo hide for my Spencer's for only $35!

it was a really good last night, hopefully next time i wont get lost driving out of the city.

Scabbed a lift with Pailsy, Uncle Brian & his OAM-Legend!! Good talk on the Gecko's & good auction. Another expo next year? Yes!

I'm sorry Judy, I was suffering from an incredible bout of laziness :D I had one beer after a rugged day, saw the Rugby League Origin was on, cracked open another 5 and melted into the couch for the evening :lol: Next time! :D

What type of items were auctioned?
along with what has been listed already, a medium size herparium, I believe went for $30. A shingleback lizard....what else? oh yes, 3 bottles of room freshener/ spray deodorizers/disinfectant. Mercury vapour bulbs, 60watt and a 100 watt.;)
There were good deals on nice new books,
as well as a lot of items donated by The HerpShop, Brian even had the Herald Sun newspaper clipping of me and my hubby from Sept 2009 up for auction..:oops: :oops: a tad embarrassing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back