Mongrels!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sutto75

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
I just got a brand new car 2011 I30 love it good little car. Got it on Thursday so have put 200ks on the clock. This morning i got down the shop to get some crap and come out and find some Mongrel has hit it and drove away. didnot leave details and no one saw a thing..... man it craps me off.
251716_10150194960082301_607052300_7557681_3479103_n.jpg
250670_10150194960152301_607052300_7557682_3017561_n.jpg
252361_10150194960192301_607052300_7557684_645686_n.jpg

I love my steel sidesteps lol.Yeh that bites people are low lifes sometimes.

That's no good mate some people are just low lifes. Some ram into the back off my car in a carpark the other day. Not as bad as yours but it just makes you see red. Best of luck

That is such a rotten thing for people to do...... I feel really terrible for you :-( sux too that you cannot get it
in till mid June. All you can hope for is Karma
Hugs
Crystal

OMG you must be pi##ed off!
I'm definately a believer in karma.
How is the i30, I was considering getting one?

Wow, that is shocking. That's more than just a typical ding, how do these people even get their licenses?!

did you check with centre managment at the shop to see if there is any sercurity cameras that may of shown your car being hit

Hey Sutto! What a poop! Looks to me like a "going out of" or "coming in to" the park kind of ding... This is why, (no help to you now) I always make a note of number plates, makes and models next to me - IF there are no spaces left in the street!

Hope Lady Karma has a field day with the nasty that did it! :)

did you check with centre managment at the shop to see if there is any sercurity cameras that may of shown your car being hit
Wranga, the old bill dont give a toss, had a wrist job pile me into the wall, in the beecroft tunnel on the M2 couple of months back, cameras galore! only got half the rego....when i reported it in the station, confident on justice, I was told by the 14 year old copper, they would look into it....ZILCH!!

Wranga, the old bill dont give a toss, had a wrist job pile me into the wall, in the beecroft tunnel on the M2 couple of months back, cameras galore! only got half the rego....when i reported it in the station, confident on justice, I was told by the 14 year old copper, they would look into it....ZILCH!!
That is criminal........ I am shocked, eerrr perhaps I am gullible but I thought they were there to serve and protect?

Thats sure to ruin your day some people just dont care and panelbeaters take months fixing anything

Something similar happened to me twice with two different new cars.

My first was my 2nd car, a brand new Madza 323 stwgn which I had to park in front of my parent's home. I heard the bang when I was in the shower when some jerk lost control coming off the Industrial Hw when turning up my street at high speed and crunched, mangled my car's entire drivers' side, they stopped, I heard them get out and bunch swearing from them and it only took about 5 secs for me to get out of the shower and to the front bedroom to look out the window, and I saw the bastard getting back into his car to drive off, so I was down the downway soaking wet in just a bath towel and I saw him stop at the top of the street about 300m away , but my drivers' door wouldn't open so I couldn't get into my car to give chase at the time.
Never got the full number plate rego.
Saw the very same car a few days later, complete with the same damage I saw to it's front passengers side and the same bastard driving it and gave chase but his car was big V8 and I had no hope of catching up or keeping up, and near got close enough to read his numberplate..
Cops were useless, hell they had the car make, the colour, and about half the number plate and a good description of the driver and the damage would have be easy to confirm. Not bloody interested and had the hide to tell me off for having the gall to give chase when I saw the car and same driver later. Damb villians have more rights than law abiding citisens do.

2nd time was a week after I bought my current car, a Pajero (which I bought brand new and was the top of the range at the time). Parked my car at Newcastle Beach carpark to go fishing and came back to find someone had wiped out the back end of the Pajero (anyone who knows 92 Pajeros will know how solidly they are built and how big an impact it would take to push in the towbar, the rear bumper bar and the tailgate. Must have hit my Pajero dambed hard - probably hooning in the car park. No one saw a thing, not even the lifeguards who were on duty all day in the lifeguard's station and who had a clear view of my Pajero from only about 200m away.

Needless to say I was far from amused on both occasions.

I just got a brand new car 2011 I30 love it good little car. Got it on Thursday so have put 200ks on the clock. This morning i got down the shop to get some crap and come out and find some Mongrel has hit it and drove away. didnot leave details and no one saw a thing..... man it craps me off.
View attachment 202364View attachment 202363View attachment 202365

You got off lightly.... you should have seen my 323's drivers' side, and then the back of my Pajero.

Last edited:
That sucks mate, I hope karma sorts the culprit out for you.
The i30's are a great little car I just recently had a i30cw for a loan car for a couple months while waiting for my ix35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back