meet my diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy-Morelia

Reaction score
240053_10150172535168267_786123266_6880881_1655713_o.jpg

i dont think there are too many diamonds that look as pretty as her

Last edited:
I'd argue that the "Tiffany" Diamond at the Royal was better. Still a nice looking Diamond none the less.

Well I think that your Diamond looks stunning Id be happy owning a pair like her

I'd argue that the "Tiffany" Diamond at the Royal was better. Still a nice looking Diamond none the less.

obviously python_boy likes the stunning diamond that he is showing in this thread i dont blame him, you dont have to come and "argue" that you have seen better thats just rude.

very nice snake you have there python_boy.

well put this way i have never seen one that looks like this anywhere the father was yellow and the mother was black&white and this is what we got

She's wonderful, I love the black and white ones. Congrats :)

One of the best looking diamonds I've seen!
If you ever want to get rid of her..... :D

oh pratty90 you know that will never happen even the guy a bought off wants me to sell her back to him

That's a stunning spilota right there, keep the pics coming please!

This is mines colour. Similar to yours but black and yellow. They really are beautiful hey! She was $1000

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306577207.593728.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306577207.593728.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 36
A very nice speciman to say the least, would love to be able to keep these over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back