What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chatting with a special guy friend.
Friends and family for sure.
Getting paid at the end of a long week.
Working hard to accomplish something and having it pay off.
Starting driving lessons for the 3rd time and feeling really optimistic about it, driving here I come!
My stimmie Dante waiting for me to come home and take him out for his exercise/holding.
Sitting down with a good book and a cup of tea at the end of the day
When my niece was little she used to fall asleep on me. D'aww, but shh don't tell anyone! I don't like kids. Ahaha
New tattoos!!
When he smiles and looks at me with those bright blue eyes. Damn him not wanting to date...yet *shakes fisty*

Last edited:
my friends
when people get genuinly happy when you help them
my family
reading a GOOD book
newborns (humans ;-)

This needs revival. The haters are kicking out butts.

Getting home and having no assignments or study that needs doing so I can play xbox for hours

Cooking something for the first time and having it turn out a delicious success

Haha those videos are awesome. The old Reebok ads with Terry Tate are awesome as well

Haha those videos are awesome. The old Reebok ads with Terry Tate are awesome as well

Love those ones!!!

"That aint yo cake fella! That's Simones cake!"

what makes me smile:

when i go up to the pool table at the pub and put money up, and the two guys playing look at each and smirk... (i smile secretly to myself)

then my friend and i play them and flog them, ( i smile at them as they slink away)

what makes me smile:

when i go up to the pool table at the pub and put money up, and the two guys playing look at each and smirk... (i smile secretly to myself)

then my friend and i play them and flog them, ( i smile at them as they slink away)
That is hilarious.....reminds me of when I would turn up for informal drags and cream the boys ROFLMFAO
or go from Cooking in the station Kitchen to jumping into the cattle yards and giving the boys a run for their money ha ha ha ha ha

haha yeah i love beating the guys at stuff... really annoys them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back