Help DECC lodgement probs.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfella77

Reaction score
Sorry, I know there is already heaps of threads on this but I still cant find the answer I need.
As of Friday I was finally able to log onto my account and I was even able to enter all my animals easy enough, but I just cant do the actual lodgement. I check all the details and proceed to MY LODGEMENT then what? any help is appreciated.

its been a few weeks since I did mine and I cant exactly remember but when your in the "my lodgements" area, isn't there a lodgements tab you click to lodge?

Yeah, clicking its brains out. nothing happens. The lodged records shows up with nothing lodged in it.

Purhaps the button is only enabled during the lodgement period?

Edit: my mistake, forgot they gave everyone an extra month

I'll pm you the email for the guy from the DECC I've had some contact with who I thinks involved with running the online systems. He's a helpful bloke and if anyone can assist you it will be Ron.

Yeah, clicking its brains out. nothing happens. The lodged records shows up with nothing lodged in it.

I am having that problem when i am trying to do an import permit.I have tried about 10 times to get past that point. So far it has made me break a comp' mouse, send the chair flying across the room and yell at the site as well ( didn't help with the site but made me feel a bit better) . :)

I'll pm you the email for the guy from the DECC I've had some contact with who I thinks involved with running the online systems. He's a helpful bloke and if anyone can assist you it will be Ron.

I have emialed that guy too. Thanks! :)

I am having that problem when i am trying to do an import permit.I have tried about 10 times to get past that point. So far it has made me break a comp' mouse, send the chair flying across the room and yell at the site as well ( didn't help with the site but made me feel a bit better) . :)

I have emialed that guy too. Thanks! :)

Haha, yeah mate ive had to raise my voice at the laptop a few times also. Just keep reachin for that cool calming can of Bundy.

Ha ha glad i'm not the only one :) I don't drink but it nearly drove me to it!

I read that they are doing site maitanance so maybe that had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back