vegetarians and vegans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? You don't know how to read, or you can't comprehend the words you're reading.

I have been AGREEING WITH YOU the whole time, all I offered was something for you to take a bit of solace in. It may have opened your eyes a tad. You still haven't answered my question properly in regards to what you feed your dog, because if you feed it meat, you're supporting the industry you loath so much.

I hope you don't get into the debate group, haha.

I think there's a saying that goes something like "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience", I should have payed attention.

I know a person who thinks they are both..but still eats fish...maccaz nuggest and popcorn chicken..
and like thickshakes... what the...

AshleighMarie, my comment was directed at you. Obviously there's no point in arguing with you though, because you seem to take things personally without actually reading what is being said.

haha yes agreed =] those people frustrate me!! or getting asked if i eat seafood where ever i go... or even getting fish as the vegetarian option. They're ruining it for everyone =/

AshleighMarie, my comment was directed at you. Obviously there's no point in arguing with you though, because you seem to take things personally without actually reading what is being said.

i actually can't be bothered with this hey. It was a thread about who is vego or vegan..and it has turned into this..

My two bobs worth!

I have no problem with people choosing to be vegetarian in either of the forms, But what i do object to is the arguements of Australian agricultural and processing cruelty that get perpetrated by the radical extremists to push their views.

It is very unfortunate there are what i would call third world countries that do practice husbandry of livestock in a very cruel/barbaric fashion, but to draw any sort of comparison to what we do here in this country is not only MISGUIDED but totally wrong.

As a farm based business it is unproductive to abuse and mistreat any of the forms of livestock that are used in agricultural practice, Abused mistreated livestock will not produce good returns!

Yes i am one of Australias food producers, I have been on a kill room floor
observing the slaughter on more than one occasion. There are codes, rules and regulations governing the slaughter of animals in this country to ensure no animal suffers and is humainly slaughtered!, All abattoirs conform to these standards or are shut down!

i actually can't be bothered with this hey. It was a thread about who is vego or vegan..and it has turned into this..

What did you expect? Fifty replies saying yes I'm a vego. This discussion was had twelve months ago with similar results. I guess it's not the concept itself that people wish to debate, more the reasons some have for wanting to pursue it.

What did you expect? Fifty replies saying yes I'm a vego. This discussion was had twelve months ago with similar results. I guess it's not the concept itself that people wish to debate, more the reasons some have for wanting to pursue it.

no...that's not what i was expecting but i also wasn't expecting some people to react the way they did. i wasn't writing a post to bag people out...i simply wanted to know who else was a vego and maybe talk to those people..get ideas and recipies..that is all.

You probably should have stated that that was your intention at the beginning so you'd have a case for asking us to stay out and not debate with you. Now that you've stated that though, I'll bow out of this conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back