Mac x Stimpson?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have been looking through hybrids and have seen the strangest crosses lately. But not one with a Mac x Stimmie? Why is that or am I just not looking at the right places? If anyone has any pics, please upload here as I am interested to see what they would look like. Im traditionally not a hybrid fan, but dont mind being treated every now and then to a nice coloured hybrid.

Please know that this is NOT a argument between hyrbid haters and lovers, i purely want to know what a Mac x Stimmie looks like, if you dont have anything nice to say, please dont comment. I manage to keep my mouth shut (or at least stop my fingers typing) when I see a beautfiul pure bred x.

I HATE HYBIRDS lol jks (my true opinion:D)i dont think the difference between these 2 species is larger enough to look much different ..

Haha cheeky bugger :p

That's fair enough I guess. Would be pretty cool though if you got a fire red stimmie n a blonde Mac.. Oh well, we shall see what comes up. Thanks for your input though!

I believe they have a shaved head and get around in khakis doing animal talks at expos...but I've only seen the one specimen from the Stimpson species :p

Haha yeah it's with a p. I used to think the python was named after him until I found out they were spelled differently

You have his number? Lucky you he's an extremely good bloke from what I hear.
Anyway back to the topic, I'm not sure how comfortable he'd be to mate with a mac. There might be logistical issues :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back