First Pics.....my new little roughie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16446

Reaction score
So tiny, but I finally managed to get half decent photos of this little roughie girl I picked up from Walpole Reptiles last week.

She has had one pinky feed since I got her and has been sighted exploring her new home quite thoroughly.

Attachments

• DSC02789.jpg
    DSC02789.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC02790.jpg
    DSC02790.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC02794.jpg
    DSC02794.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC02797.jpg
    DSC02797.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 210
awww she's gorgeous! love her markings and colouration! it's cute how their head looks too big for their body

Maybe tiny now wont stay that way long, well looks like she likes her new home

lol, her head in the 2nd pic looks even bigger and more out of proportion than in real life!! :p

love the googly eyes,....!!

Wow - she's all eyes and head...sort of like a snake version of a Bratz doll! If you need any weaner mice, give me a ring before my babies eat them all. I'm going to be buying bigger food soon. By the looks of her, she may not be quite ready for them yet.

She is truly beautiful, I have not really seen one before. I am impressed, ahhhh sooo many snakes to choose from.....
Congratulations
Kind regards
Crystal

Great pick up mate, they look so cute at that age.

Tim

she has the most beautiful big blue eyes!! they make me ashamed of my own!!lol I would love one of these snakes.. if she is too beautiful for you to handle i can taker her off your hands... please.? ^__^

She looks amazing! She has a huge head. Cant wait to see her.

Very nice!!!

I've always wanted to know how they feel lol.

But they are indeed a very nice snake :)

Will be very interested to hear how her temperament is, I've heard most of them are quite snappy?

Very nice!!!

I've always wanted to know how they feel lol.

But they are indeed a very nice snake :)

Will be very interested to hear how her temperament is, I've heard most of them are quite snappy?

I too recently got a pair. (pics in my profile)

When young they feel like any other python, the rough scales I'm told develop with age.

Mine are far from snappy, they are timid, but curious, they even come out into my hand of their own accord now their used to me. They get into a corner of their tank where they can see my BHP and watch it with fascination.

She is absolutely adorable :). Such big eyes. Love the colour and markings on the roughies. Looks like she has settled in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back