Diamond, what do you guys think??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

I know that most go for high yellow. We bred this boy and was wondering what you all thought. I think this is one of the most beautiful diamonds that I have seen. I just love the small rosettes on the black background which is not something that you see very often.

P1010784.jpg

P1010782.jpg

I think it's absolutely beautiful Fay, I plan on getting a couple of diamonds in the near future & the one's with nice neat little rosettes is exactly what I will be looking for. Well done to you & Garth.

That's awesome I prefer the just black and white. Looks good

It's amazing how different diamonds can be I think I might get one like this later on once we know what sex our diamond is. Ours is very green and yellow no blacks or browns so might be good to have the 2 different contrasting colours

Very nice Fay , I prefer a nice black and white over a yellow one any day ..

I actually think most yellow diamonds are ugly, but the black and White ones I've seen pics of look great.

When you look at official descriptions of Diamonds that fits the description perfectly

There was no mention of yellows until a few years ago

Thanks for the nice comments. Was expecting someone to say ' you sure it is a full diamond' LOL

Wow! I love the black and white ones, I think they're great. Do you plan to breed it?

It is breeding now, but the female is not like him. He is actually not black and white. More light yellow or cream even.

What would have to be crossed with to say he wasn't pure?

I have seen a number like this around the Jervis Bay area.

He looks nice, not what I look for in a diamond, but each to their own.

Good luck with the breeding.

I love the black and white ones :)
I had a dark one with flecks of white/yellow untill a couple of weeks ago when she had to be put down
Hoping to find a black and white female that i can afford one day

This is a lousy photos as I had to scan it and the colours are wrong
But this is a very typical Nelson Bay Diamond
This one used to move into the house each winter and vanish during summer for months on endimg178.jpg

Very good looking diamond you got there, Fay.

Would rather a nice black/white over a high yellow any day of the week.

Good luck breeding him.

My eyes hurt from all that beauty. If I was ever allowed a diamond I'd get a B&W, Yellows are nice but the B&W's are just... awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back