diamond python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deanzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey im kinda new to the snake world and im forever on the net browsing just to pick up some new things. One thing i have been looking for and have yet to find is how can i get my diamond python to drink water???. i have a childrens python and she drinks heaps and im often seeing her drink and i have only owned her for a few weeks and i have owned my diamond for 2 months and have NEVER seen him drink :/

can some1 please help???

dont worry about it, everyone seldomly sees their snakes drink. It's not that often and i would assume it would be late at night

Uh huh. As above. I now have 11 snakes and see some drink and not others. All are well! No stress needed. Just keep fresh, clean water in there always.

dont stress. snakes dont often drink. the only time that ive ever seen any of my snakes drink is when ive just given them fresh water

One of my diamonds used to drink from a glass. I would put my hand in with the glass and she would come and investigate and put her head in the glass and start drinking.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back