Diamond, what do you guys think??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect rosettes contrast wonderfully with the black background on your gorgeous diamond.

Its nice to see a brilliant example of a diamond, Well done Fay!

I agree with most people on this thread....Go black and white!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Definately an intergrade.. ;-p

Whats the belly like Fay? Is it clean, spotted or black striped.

I've kept both dark and high yellow diamonds, they are both beautiful animals. Hard to find an ugly diamond!

When you look at official descriptions of Diamonds that fits the description perfectly

There was no mention of yellows until a few years ago

Nice diamond faye
Longgi,
It goes way back the yellows in literature,its mentioned in the 1967 coggers "in occasional specimens the yellow colouring predominates over the black"
The yellow types have always been sought after as the blacker ones were the most common when we were wild collecting years back.Its actually the last few years that the blacker ones get favourable press.

Hey Faye,

Sire Diamond 003.jpgBeautiful Diamond and thanks for posting but whats with all the Yellow haters???

Hey Faye,

Beautiful Diamond and thanks for posting but whats with all the Yellow haters???

just the "fashion" of the times i think, yellows have taken over the market and darker specimins and black and whites have been pushed back, now that they are the "less common" type, they are saught after and "fashinoble"

but thats just my opinion, i cold to totaly wrong on that one

I like it a lot Fay!
I had no interest in Diamond Pythons until I saw a couple of nice B&Ws.
Last year I was lucky enough to acquire a male and then a female that look quite similiar to yours, maybe with a touch more black. If i have any luck with them this year maybe I can hook you up with a future partner to your boy.

First two pics are the male, the last one is a pic of my female, but she's in shed.
Sorry no new pics on my work PC, these I posted on the Diamond thread a while ago.
M2.jpgM1.jpgIMG_1005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back