Members Location

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you have to live near someone to talk to them on the Internet? Most of the coolest people I chat to on here live in completely different states to me

Don't almost all people put a location if they make a for sale thread?

I'm glad you said most Sax! :D

On topic, maybe I'm just immature, but I find the funny locations.... funny. Location: Behind you! Your mum's! :D

I am not asking for members to give their address and phone number and if they put the door key under the door mat.

Administration do have information about approximate location. This information is completely private and in history of aps website this information was newer released to anybody. if some people like to state more details in they profile, They are welcome, but this is totally up to them to do so.

Nobody here have right to demand this information. All members have right to retain their privacy.

I feel a bit bad for you now that everyone has jumped on you Inthegrass (me included). I understand that it's annoying if it's in a for sale thread but it doesn't take that much time to ask and like I said most people seem to out it in the ad even if it isn't on their profile

Where I live is none of your business.

Where do you live? Whats your sexual preference? Do you have kids? Whats your alarm code? What colours your underwear? Are you married? What did you have for breakfast? Have you ever been constipated? Were you born out of wed lock? Are you often home alone at night? Where do you work?

:lol:

sydney, females, no, the button on my car keys ,black-blue and white ,no, uhm...up & go, no, wed lock?, no, in a factory.

come find me if you can we can have a few beers...no biggie. if anyone can find me with that information ill buy the beers.

it all comes down to personal preference i guess some people worry and are more private than others and thats ok.

Last edited:
Administration do have information about approximate location. This information is completely private and in history of aps website this information was newer released to anybody. if some people like to state more details in they profile, They are welcome, but this is totally up to them to do so.

Nobody here have right to demand this information. All members have right to retain their privacy.

too right unless of cause someone knows how to use a proxy then your approximate info will be wrong ;)

I believe in a for sale thread yes a state should be added and for I.D threads but that doesnt mean it should have to be constantly next to every post you put up .

I think its upto the person what details about themselves they give out .

I feel a bit bad for you now that everyone has jumped on you Inthegrass (me included). I understand that it's annoying if it's in a for sale thread but it doesn't take that much time to ask and like I said most people seem to out it in the ad even if it isn't on their profile

I will not be putting the shotgun to the head over this, it is jmo.
everyone has an opinion.
cheers:)

sydney, females, no, the button on my car keys ,black-blue and white ,no, uhm...up & go, no, wed lock?, no, in a factory.

come find me if you can we can have a few beers...no biggie. if anyone can find me with that information ill buy the beers.

it all comes down to personal preference i guess some people worry and are more private than others and thats ok.

would definately take ya up on that but im a tad far to drive for a beer

I've been stalked - not jokey internet "stalking", but actual stalking. He found my location online, did some basic detective work, and hey presto, 18 months of hell culminating in a restraining order, then another court appearance because he appealed the restraining order. Hence no disclosure no more.:)

Hi All,
I find it very annoying that members of APS do not put their real location in their profile.
I for one do not bother making contact with members that do not say what area/state they live.It should be manditory to say what area and state you live in.
I am not saying you should give exact details of where you live but ie. near Emerald Qld or Blue Mountains Nsw would would save a lot of questions like what is your location?, when enquiring about a purchase.
JMO,
Cheers

I refuse to put my location because I don't want anyone sussing me out and tracking me so they can come and harm or pinch my snakes.

Where I live is none of your business.

Where do you live? Whats your sexual preference? Do you have kids? Whats your alarm code? What colours your underwear? Are you married? What did you have for breakfast? Have you ever been constipated? Were you born out of wed lock? Are you often home alone at night? Where do you work?

:lol:

sydney, female, no, wich one? , same colours as you sisters...wait these are your sisters. no , milo , pfft idk probs, yep, yes i am care to join me because im scared of the dark and do not want to be alone, back streets of the cross and redfern.

your go ;)

hey if someone wants to share their info then they can. i think if people ( such as my self) who have fake locations ask something location related they should at least say the state they are in to make it a little easyer to answer. if someone really wanted to know were you live they can just trace your web sever so giving basic info is not going to to bad. ill happily say im from NSW sydney sutherland shire area...good luck finding me :p

Dossy if you are super paronoid you can connect to APS via a proxy and/or change your IP address so it appears as though you are conecting from Mongolia (or any other country for that matter). Nobody will be able to find you then.

sydney, female, no, wich one? , same colours as you sisters...wait these are your sisters. no , milo , pfft idk probs, yep, yes i am care to join me because im scared of the dark and do not want to be alone, back streets of the cross and redfern.

your go ;)

hey if someone wants to share their info then they can. i think if people ( such as my self) who have fake locations ask something location related they should at least say the state they are in to make it a little easyer to answer. if someone really wanted to know were you live they can just trace your web sever so giving basic info is not going to to bad. ill happily say im from NSW sydney sutherland shire area...good luck finding me :p

Wellll I am not a private person(I chat too much) I will usually tell any-one what they want to know....except my phone number cause it is in the book anyhow LOL
I dont even really care if they find my credit card details(cause it has no credit on it any way ROFL) If some-one does find me, I guarantee they
will get "liked"to death PMSL and probably scratch their heads in confusion as to what the "get out of here"happened LOL.....I once had a
a Male ring me with a smutty call....we wound up chatting for ages(not smutt)turns out he was just lonely.....

Wellll I am not a private person(I chat too much) I will usually tell any-one what they want to know....except my phone number cause it is in the book anyhow LOL
I dont even really care if they find my credit card details(cause it has no credit on it any way ROFL) If some-one does find me, I guarantee they
will get "liked"to death PMSL and probably scratch their heads in confusion as to what the "get out of here"happened LOL.....I once had a
a Male ring me with a smutty call....we wound up chatting for ages(not smutt)turns out he was just lonely.....

Bahahha, Crystal you are definately one of a kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back