What's in a name....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
went to primary school with a kid named Jack Russell and even as a kid thought geeezus how could his parents name him that , and my high school math teacher was Mrs B. Cross and she was ...

and cant believe I forgot Lucinda Hanus say that fast lol

Last edited:
There is/was a very good doctor at St Vincents Hospital in Darlinghurst

Name was a bit unfortunate

"Calling Dr Death; Please attend casualty We have patients going into trauma on hearing your name""

my yr 8 music teacher was mrs. Cox...we all called her mrs. cocks

just remembered, my high school english teacher Mr. Wright he was so cool and Deputy principal was Miss. Splatt and if i can remember correctly my Health teacher was also named Miss. Cox

well what about mr dickinson. break that name down to smaller pieces...

How did you differentiate between the two when saying it out loud? :rolleyes: ;)

lol, we just use to say 'miss...' because if you said her last name the class would break into hysterics, you just couldn't keep a straight face

did work at a house once and the clients name was phil apenis (a.pen.ess). also knew a dude that had a son with the middle name danger :D

Oh and another one! My friends' dentist is called Dr Chew. I laughed so hard when I found out :D

A local Dr has the unfortunate name of Dr Horniblow & I went to school with a girl named Kerry Hunt:lol:

Yeah i'm serious, I don't see her because I can't keep a straight face:lol:

i work on the phones and speak with a lot of customers and spoke with one called mr william W williams.... no idea what his parents were thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back