Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet. . . . . . .

Anyone wanting to adopt two pythons and their domesticated keeper ?

Huh just joined the single herpers group - there is only 77 members, given that there are thousands on this forum, either everyone is attached or no one wants to join? I am hoping for the latter....come on lets turn APS into E-Harmony, me - female, single, 30, loves pythons, night owl (nightshift worker)
you - single (no married people pretending please), love reptiles/animals, a decent person, night owl - send a Pm

your inbox is full, i cant get my PM through....lol.. jokes, you will get a few PM's i bet..

didnt you start the group tinky?

The only girls who have talked to me here are in South Australia :p

Or are in relationships

And the single herpers group seemed somewhat dominated my males lol

Frown indeed

The only girls who have talked to me here are in South Australia :p

Or are in relationships

And the single herpers group seemed somewhat dominated my males lol

Frown indeed
Well lets just hope There will be oodles of girls reading this
and the group has a new influx of Hot lusty Women :D
Cummm onnn Girls put yourselves in the mix(eerrr single ones LOL):lol:

lol Dan, sounds like a good rule to me

I think you mean platonic Red. Unless you mean he comes from a type of rock :p.
It's been said before, it's a good thing he bats for the other side, it gives the rest of a better chance

I have an Ex, he is in the wide bay area. He is over 6ft tall slim to medium build, very sensitive, only slightly damaged, very quiet, doesnt drink often or do drugs, he is into fishing and camping, He does get a little sulky and Whiney just ignore it or feed him and he is fine. He is not into reptiles though, but is comming around since seeing Whisper. Ohh he has fairish hair and brown eyes..... He does have issues but who doesnt?
I have a best friend who is recently seperated she is early 30's is willing to learn about reptiles etc, she is pretty and intelligent Brown hair and Big beautiful Brown eyes. She would be ideal if you were willing to take things slow etc(cause of recent split)she is living in Townsville NTH QLD at the moment.

I couldnt match them together as it would be plain weirdddd LOL ..... eeerrrrrrrrrr but then againnnnn...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back