Ratty's-The ones in your hair lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a fun thread !

Ive noticed in the last few years there seems to be alot of kids with rats tails in their hair , which has led me to believe maybe mummy or daddy has one , Im just interested in how popular they are .

My son has a 4inch ratty and I also have one now at a length of 73cm or 28.7inches.

I am aware alot of people dislike rattys , so we dont need to hear from you . Just those who have them , or know someone who has one and an average length ??

Also why youve/they have chosen a rats tail ???

Thanx Peeps

Hmmm live and let live I say....
I think I would look like Mutton dressed as lamb if I had one
My Daughter is giving Rapunzel a run for her money so she wont do it
Nope.... no ratt a tat tat tails in this camp :)

lol Oh I havent shaved my head lol my hair is all 21inches long and then the rattys abit longer , Just dont have it cut at the hair dressers etc ... I use it as a hair tye most days lol

That sounds like a cool hair do on you Torah! You don't see many chicks w ratties, let alone that use em as hair ties :)

Any pics?

yah one from the races on sunday - out not being used as a hair tye lol

ratty.jpg

Its usually hidden down my top or in my hair so this was a pretty rare pic/sight ..

heaps of hubbys mates have them and so do their boys! My daughter sorta has one, but its not intentional, just the way her hair grows! lol. She was still bald until her 2nd bday!

i have one, is it 24cm. I had one when i was born so i decided to just let it grow the past year-ish but it's way thicker than usual rats tails, kinda like the avatar ones now all i need is the blue paint :p

one of the guys i went to school with was a state champ boxer and he had a massive one...80cm, but he shaved the rest of his hair off. he had to cut 70cm off for nationals.

I didn't realise people actually measured them. Does the length mean something? Like a type of status thing?
It's funny because it originated in some nerdy star trek movie apparently.
Do you mean Star Wars? Padawans have them and it's cut as a ritual off when they become a Jedi. Not that I'm nerdy enough to know this stuff off the top off my head or anything though *cough*

No Torah, I was just joking :p

I
Do you mean Star Wars? Padawans have them and it's cut as a ritual off when they become a Jedi. Not that I'm nerdy enough to know this stuff off the top off my head or anything though *cough*

I'm not nerdy enough to be able to recite the first page of Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone off by heart, either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back