Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! its nice to hear guys wanting to be in a relationship.

great minds crystal!
I am hopeless LOL I just want every-one happy and smiling LOL

is it ok to love 2 or 3 women at the same time? i have alot to give.... (jks)
OK add to your singles profile:- Man has bigggg appetite for lurrrvvvvv needs lots of help and attention ROFL

me too! I think when you find a person that compliments you something inside switches and you want EVERYONE else to feel that way too!

Dam, You looked hot in that little black dress. . .

my oath i did... did you see them legs.. fair enough the steel capped boots & fag in my mouth wasnt the best look but at least i had flowers for my date.. ok they were plastic but the thought that counts right? i cant believe she wouldnt let me go her wedding dressed like that.. an asset to any accation i rekon..

my oath i did... did you see them legs.. fair enough the steel capped boots & fag in my mouth wasnt the best look but at least i had flowers for my date.. ok they were plastic but the thought that counts right? i cant believe she wouldnt let me go her wedding dressed like that.. an asset to any accation i rekon..

Where is this pic? must be shown now!

me too! I think when you find a person that compliments you something inside switches and you want EVERYONE else to feel that way too!
LOL I am like this all the time....I will let you all in on a little secret though, it is purely selfish on my part....Unhappy people give out unhappy energy and it makes me sad.... so if I am like a burst of Sunshine it rubs off on others and then creates Happy energy so then I am Happy LOL wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL I am like this permantly....I will let you all in on a little secret though, it is purely selfish on my part....Unhappy people give out unhappy energy and it makes me sad.... so if I am like a burst of Sunshine it rubs off on others and then creates Happy energy so then I am Happy LOL wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one of my tatts says "smile now, cry later" its a pic of the happy/sad masks. it sums up my life greatly. i always tell ppl "smile- it makes people wonder what you've been up to!"

haha what sort of picture do we have to post,do we have to be wearing a dress? i actually have one pic of that description,

but i thnk i will get treated like a piece of meat ;)

i cant find the pic :(.. tinky may have a copy(im sure he looks at it everynight before bed,gives him nice dreams..hehe)..

im quite happy to take another one, just need a female to come over & take her cloths off so i can put them on..:)

Last edited:
ive got 2 q 4 u ppl is my profie pic shoin up if not how do i get it 2??? i hate comps a i ant got at this sh*^ a

S7304794.JPG
its all lie's i tell you... would this brute of a man wear a dress.. lol.. never... well maybe just once... i did it for money ok... stop teasing me... alright.. i liked it ok... is that a crime.... *sulks in the corner*....

hey thats a nice dress... lol..

me & snakepimp may be the new couple on the herp scene if he keeps posting picks like that... lol who can say 'no' to a boy in a dress...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back