Snake seized in police raid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A SNAKE, fireworks, drugs and a firearm have been seized during a police raid in Sydney's south.

ej5Nlc7x_kw

Published On: 02-Jun-11 07:26 AM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

Would they still seize it and hold it if its on a licence. Bikies love there snakes. wonder why? Somewhat quick tax free dollars (well used to be)?

They get a handler in to remove it. It is then held as evidence if required or goes into the hobby. If its licensed its not removed.

Would they still seize it and hold it if its on a licence. Bikies love there snakes. wonder why? Somewhat quick tax free dollars (well used to be)?

I dont think that its so much that bikers like snakes more than any one else, just that it makes a headline so it makes it into news. whereas if an every day jo got raided and had an illegal snake its not as big news.

Last edited:
I dont think that its so much that bikers like snakes more than any one else, just that it makes a headline so it makes it into news. whereas if an every day jo got raided and had an illegal snake its not as big news.

Yeah you never see a head line saying "Bikers raided.. police found drugs, bombs, guns and a cat!"

They get a handler in to remove it. It is then held as evidence if required or goes into the hobby. If its licensed its not removed.

Unless they can prove it is from the proceeds of criminal activities, not so easy I am sure.

Unless they can prove it is from the proceeds of criminal activities, not so easy I am sure.

C,mon who are trying to kid,criminal activities..Why does alot of people think Bikies associate with criminals..Alot of people have illegal-unlicensed reptiles but when they get caught its hardly a headline in the paper,it just sounds better when they say Bikies with illegal snake,not to mention the bomb..

those bikies i duno !!! blame those guys its always them !!!

mind you you should have seen my headline when they came a knocking

id post it up here but some mite not like it

Last edited:
Yeah you never see a head line saying "Bikers raided.. police found drugs, bombs, guns and a cat!"

That's because the evil criminal mastermind always manages to escape with his cat to plot his next evil plan for the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back