Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant find the pic :(.. tinky may have a copy(im sure he looks at it everynight before bed,gives him nice dreams..hehe)..

im quite happy to take another one, just need a female to come over & take her cloths off so i can put them on..:)

Sorry Tony, might have to get a copy from Shinglegirl, after all you were trying to get a gig as flower girl for her wedding if I remember correctly.

barnite-1.jpg

Good to see your drinking a girls drink

Last edited:
Sorry Tony, might have to get a copy from Shinglegirl, after all you were trying to get a gig as flower girl for her wedding if I remember correctly.

Good to see your drinking a girls drink
I dont know if white is your colour? LOL I thought white meant purity? *snickers*
we do still respect you...*coughs*

LOOK out nowwww......

Ha haaaaa I am now sprung, Man is home and has just "liked"mine post....hmmm ponders the thought of a sound spanking ROFLMFAO.....

Last edited:
In case it has sneaked past my APS family.....
I have been lustfully Stalking(with his permission) a certain APS
member. It is official, we are a couple ;) this has me now
wanting everyyy single Herper out there to hook up and find lurrvvv :evil:
I noticed there is a singles group on APS, GO FORTH use said group
put your single selves out there....
How many other members out there have found love through this site?
Still blows me away, joined APS looking for a Python and some info. Got
said info, Python(thanx Mr and Mrs Ian and Paula Davo)new family
AND to top it all off a Real Man who has rocked my world.......
Thanks APS :lol:
I "loves" this :evil:

Yes it is true peoples neither of us had any intentions of looking for love on here .It was pure chance we happened to cross paths one day and got chatting ,found out we lived in the same town (15 mins apart) and things just went from there .Crystal might call it stalking but hey we all get used to phone calls in the middle of the night or people peeping through your window .Hahahaha sorry babe but you really have to stop doing that .Your scaring the cat .Serious though she is one top class lady .....

Yes it is true peoples neither of us had any intentions of looking for love on here .It was pure chance we happened to cross paths one day and got chatting ,found out we lived in the same town (15 mins apart) and things just went from there .Crystal might call it stalking but hey we all get used to phone calls in the middle of the night or people peeping through your window .Hahahaha sorry babe but you really have to stop doing that .Your scaring the cat .Serious though she is one top class lady .....
Ohhhhh you know your going to pay :p errrrr about that spanking..........:evil:

aww you two.....

How cute. lol

I found a pic eventualy
Dropped it into the new "names and faces" thread and single herpers group

Aww that's sweet. I wish you both much happiness together!

it did go a bit quiet....sorry was answering all the PM's from the foxxy ladies ive attracted today... not.. lol..

Does someone have instructions on how to get a stalker?,Crystal?
I Googled,Single man with reps looking for stalker,got some freaky results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back