Ratty's-The ones in your hair lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I have a few friends with them they look good and suit some people, then there are some that look like ferrals haha.
I wouldn't ever personally get one. Just not my thing.

There is a kid around where I live, a ranga, he has this VERY long one, goes close to his lower back. Not a good look for a 12 year old i must say. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 7yr old son has one about 5inches long, and his mum is always wanting to dye it different colours but I wont let her.

my uncle has one its probs around the fot mark or so but it suits him as he has like no hair only the lil part on the back of his head!! they look aight but just not my thing and mum would kill me haha!! wouldnt take me long to grow one tho as my hair is think and grows really fast!!!

a guy on my soccer team had one...it was only 10cm long...but he pulled it out lol...he had a bald spot there...it has only recently started growing back haha

Harry

most my mates have them, but they're all new zealand'ers, longest is probly around 40cm.
torah yours is really cool and diferent, wich i like. :)

i think it looks great Torah. you have gorgeous hair I'm quite jealous!

ratties remind me of lads that wear seedy caps, nike's, short shorts, and a bum bag. geew

ratties remind me of lads that wear seedy caps, nike's, short shorts, and a bum bag. geew
That's exactly what they make me think of!
It's a shame cause I agree yours looks cool Torah. Maybe you should just name it something else so it doesn't come with the image Lizzy described :p

No im not a fan, my dad used to have one which meant my brothers had to have one, when ever my bf at the time (ex) did some crazy **** with his hair my brothers would copy him, im all for normal short hair on guys, long hair freaks me out on a guy lol i actually broke up with my ex a couple times caz of his hair hahaha

IMG_0597.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg

Observations at high schools suggest a positive correlation between the presence of a rats tail and an inability to behave in a socially acceptable manner, which disturbs the learning environment of non rat tailed students.
There is also a positive correlation between lack of academic ability/low intelligence and the presence of rats tails.

Observations at high schools suggest a positive correlation between the presence of a rats tail and an inability to behave in a socially acceptable manner, which disturbs the learning environment of non rat tailed students.
There is also a positive correlation between lack of academic ability/low intelligence and the presence of rats tails.

I have quite a few!
21 to be precise :lol:

Dont know about the seedy bit but ive been known to get around in a baseball cap, nike shocks , short shorts and a bum bag....

Rats tails shouldn't be allowed outside of Centrelink.

Lovely really ! But I own a business ..

i think it looks great Torah. you have gorgeous hair I'm quite jealous!

Thank you ;)

most my mates have them, but they're all new zealand'ers, longest is probly around 40cm.
torah yours is really cool and diferent, wich i like. :)

I like being abit different ;) thank you

That's exactly what they make me think of!
It's a shame cause I agree yours looks cool Torah. Maybe you should just name it something else so it doesn't come with the image Lizzy described :p

Torahtail sounds good:)

Yewwww and is that writting on your bedroom wall ???

^^So Im breaking the rules again by not being like that ?^^

Last edited:
not too sound completely retarded...

but how is everyone seeing your rats tail Torah? I don't see any photos?

again sorry for the fact that this is probably a stupid question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back