photos needed..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nagini-baby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so i no alot of people on here are artsy and im nothing special but i like to sketch and dabble. lately ive been wanting to paint from photos and since my own animals wont pose for me i was wondering if anyone would share some piccys that might be of use? i have just nearly finished a jungle painting atm just need to do outlines ect and am pondering what to do next.. really interested in good pattern/headshots/character. also please feel free to put up your own work as im keen to take a look!

cheers

not too good but yeah
DSC07577.jpg

Your welcome to paint any of my photos that I have put on this forum.

basically im after photos with contrasting colours. i am visually impared and i am colour blind so if the colours are similar i dont see them as a different colour they look the same. i can see shades of colour but not very good at distinguishing them from each other so i like clear markings and a bit of contrast. i dont mind if its fiddly or has lots of detail. and barf that gecko is too cute!! thanks for the piccys guys the more the merrier!!

Would also like to see how you go if you paint from my photos, please share! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back