Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
017.jpg

hey guys! its good to see that there are faces behind the posts!! i just recognise people by their avatars!! like saximus i just imagine im always talking to your bredli! lol.. you have a very well spoken bredli! and AM pythons.. 'merlin' now names 'apophis' is doing great here! he is a beautiful jungle!! thanks for the awesome fella!!
me @the races.jpg

first is a normal pic a few months old and the other one is from a vampire party held towards the end of last year.View attachment 203469View attachment 203470

love the vampire outfit...
39527_10150108623404816_834354815_7498735_3289851_n.jpg
added one one my friend & i...

hey guys! its good to see that there are faces behind the posts!! i just recognise people by their avatars!! like saximus i just imagine im always talking to your bredli! lol.. you have a very well spoken bredli! and AM pythons.. 'merlin' now names 'apophis' is doing great here! he is a beautiful jungle!! thanks for the awesome fella!!View attachment 203473

he was a great calm jungle for me, im glad he's the same for you.. great python he is...

Last edited:
Not the nicest guy out there... but very handsome

Attachments

• jay.jpg
    jay.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 458
eeekkk twitch_80!! thats INSANE!!! omg that would hurt!! and infection!?

Thanks, was great fun.

No infection lol, its all done properly and had dressings on for a day after the hooks were out.

i bet you weren't sleepin on your back for a few weeks after that!!

So many beautiful girls on here. Who'd have thought.
Haha Baz he looks like he wants to give you a kiss

i dont think id appreciate an exkimo kiss from a tiger snake (correct me if im wrong)

your looking very skinny and 2d..and a bit pale.. EAT MORE!! sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back