Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead pan:- Does someone have instructions on how to get a stalker?,Crystal?
I Googled,Single man with reps looking for stalker,got some freaky results!
You need to speak to joemal(Stalkee)LOL I do think a pre-requisit is to have a big Python/s ;)
remember I am merely the Stalker ROFL :p

I met my partner online. He is amazing. Best person in my life and he makes me smile. I couldn't be happier. We are talking about getting engaged and having a baby once we have some more savings behind us :p
Awwwww you are cute oxox im am a lucky guy

27199_351019664058_766254058_3479635_3829709_n.jpg

C'mon ladys ;)

Congrats to you two CrystalMoon and Joemal :)

Having a look back through those ancient threads Tinky posted was a window into an APS past....

I admit I am single!

Actually I also admit I really enjoy my own company!
I have cats and reps and I moderate and have membership on several different on-line salons that run the gamut of my various tastes.
My profession makes it difficult to find the right "fit"...my choice of hobbies...."herps" being the least of them, puts me outside the comfort zone of most.
I'm prickly, difficult, have a formidable intellect, a blunt manner and don't suffer fools.

I don't think I'm "relationship" material.

Congratz Ms Moon + Joemal. Hope all goes well for you.
I noticed Joemal had a big snake too!
AM put your hat on, it's funky.
$nake Pimp, bad choice of shoes, otherwise nice look.
Good hunting everyone : )

What defines normal anyway?
I work, I am intelligent, all my tastes and preferences are mainstream.......though to be fair I am a kiwi, which just means I love rugby union:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back