Ratty's-The ones in your hair lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #5 Casey...

:| seriously! I even went through and looked..
clearly I'm having a bad day hahaha

I was looking on my phone before and didn't check again on the comp, guess it didn't load >__<

thank you Sax :p

nothing wrong with rats tails i've been grown mine since my daughter was born 2.5 year ago.
go the ratty's lol

a dude in highschool had one,

and some other kid tried to cut it off one day...didn't that just start an epic fist fight!

oh there was blood flying :p

hahaha...I loved my dodgey as hell highschool <3

i wear a nike hat, nike shorts, tns and a bumbag? whats wrong with that?

Is it kinda like "yallah" for lebs? A fill in word for many occasions?

Haha thanks Casey. You're only 18?? Yeah you should definitely be up with this stuff :p

yeah there hectic, they can bench about 12 kgs and they fill the rest of there out fit with cloths from lows, not to mention catchin the bus with old people. i could go on :) great thread

Last edited:
Sax,
I never have any clue what the hell people are talking about...the most recent example was "biddies" *sighhhh* sometimes I wish I just didn't look stuff up!

and yeppp, only 18, quite the youngen haha

"eshay", like many words in the bogan language, is derived from another language. In this case the etymology is quite interesting. The word is a corrupted form of esyay, which of course is "pig latin" for yes.
Thus eshay is used by the bogan in a similar manner to the English word "yes" or Yank "Yeah".
It can be used as a variation of the common "**** yeah" when "****" has already been used more than ten times by the conversing bogans in the previous 6 seconds...

lol awesome description Jack thanks. I wonder if anthropologists are interested in sub-cultures like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back