Ratty's-The ones in your hair lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of delinquents are calling each other "boood" all over Facebook lately, and it's increasingly common for guys that are supposed to be "mad c****" to put "x" at the end if every message to their mates and tell them that they love them.

These are the sort of people that bash people for being gay, or for no reason at all (as long as they're in a decent sized group and the victim is outnumbered at least 4:1)...

Ok I'll say it, Torah you can pull it off cause your pretty hot (for a bogan of course :) ) most people I see with rats tails walk around shopping centres in winter with no shirt on, 3 teeth in their head, tattoos saying "guns" or "hate" or some such crap on their neck ooooh I almost forgot the southern cross tattoo, that's a prerequisite for a rats tail. Then they have the matching partner with at least 5 matching kids, all under 5 and smoking. And the parents themselves are 13 with names like shazza and dazza, but the kids just call them uncle daddy and auntie mum. Swing by centrelink at caboolture one day and you'll see what I mean, oh but lock your doors and don't stop or you'll find your car jacked up and your wheels gone all while waiting for the traffic lights to go green ;-)

Last edited:
yah one from the races on sunday - out not being used as a hair tye lol

View attachment 203353

Its usually hidden down my top or in my hair so this was a pretty rare pic/sight ..

For some reason when I saw that, it reminded me of the cool tail things they have in Avatar lol.

I don't have one now, but when I was younger I had one.
My mum showed me the pics of when I was about three and I was cut at her for a bit lol.
I also had the dragon mullet :( Not cool!

I take great pleasure in removing rats tails from anyone that has had one too many drinks...

Funny thing is they all seem to wake up the next day and decide its time to get a job and make something of themselves...

What gives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back