Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me with my beautiful first snake Marley

228132_1978924602639_1528887750_32144069_8161287_n.jpg

Ahh wow I used to go to kings college :) your not from grace are you? Is Jazz your fresher name? It sounds familiar. I was there in 08 09. Yeah UQ parties are the best! Bunker is awesome. So many people there!

nah i dont even go to college... i commute =/ i couldnt leave my pets behind!

thinking.png

Another one, because it's a funny picture. Slightly drunk me pretending to be thoughtful and smart. Also the ground was very interesting. :rolleyes:

hey if you are bagging my thread out..go to the other one haha

Our other thread turned into a bit of a joke..... hence all the references to it.

Don't annoy Gordo and i or we will have to do the same to this one mua ha ha ha ha **evil laughs**

other random ones...first one is from easter party last year..im the one on the left and second one is from a dress up birthday party from last year also
New Image.PNG
new image2.PNG
sorry is they have come out small...its not letting me make them bigger on this computer...quite frustrating...

Haha Nathan, just above the box where you type your posts just click the little button that says "Insert Image" (it kinda looks like a photo frame)
That's if you really didn't know and you're not just making excuses :p

That scar above your eyebrow, is that the same one from the other picture with the bloody face? haha if it is, that's pretty impressive ;)
Are you confusing me with someone else? I dont even remember how I got that scar... and as far as I know theres no bloody face photo of me floating around here :p

Come on jay, post some of your HOT friends and yourself of course. Saximus and gecko, I too come from Windsor and you all look familiar, did either of you go to bede polding college or Windsor high?

SAM_0131.jpg
well, after seeing ozziepython with his son, i had to share this one of me and my daughter. this was taken on our holiday to port macquarie this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back