is anyone one else straight edge on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never smoked - I know too many people who died from it. I've never drunk - close family member went off the rails, rehab blah blah, and I'm just not interested.... I go to Newtown Performing Arts (yep, the "druggo" one lol). Been offered drugs since year 7, so I'm glad I didn't go down that road like some of my class mates. If I were to use a label, I guess it would be Straight Edge, but I'm not into that kind of music.

Hmm probably cant say i am straight edge, but i don't litter, i obey most of the rules.

i do drink socially, i don't smoke i have tried weed and crystal, neither really interest me and i have never spent any money on drugs.

so other than drinking one could say i'm pretty much straight edge

Hmm probably cant say i am straight edge, but i don't litter, i obey most of the rules.

i do drink socially, i don't smoke i have tried weed and crystal, neither really interest me and i have never spent any money on drugs.

so other than drinking one could say i'm pretty much straight edge

That's just like saying "Oh, yes. I'm vegetarian, but I eat fish".

I've never smoked - I know too many people who died from it. I've never drunk - close family member went off the rails, rehab blah blah, and I'm just not interested.... I go to Newtown Performing Arts (yep, the "druggo" one lol). Been offered drugs since year 7, so I'm glad I didn't go down that road like some of my class mates. If I were to use a label, I guess it would be Straight Edge, but I'm not into that kind of music.

one of my ex's mum is a teacher at N.P.A....lol..

Me either, I hate that stuff.

are you aged 27-39yo, would like to move to NSW, like snakes & men that can tell the truth even to strangers? ... lol..

Last edited:
I dont understand the correlation of Alcohol, drugs and tobacco with sex outside a committed relationship.

I dont understand the correlation of Alcohol, drugs and tobacco with sex outside a committed relationship.

The first two have been known to contribute to incidences of sex outside of a committed relationship.:p

Non-smoker, vegetarian, occasional drinker (about once a month these days and not to excess, but to me alcohol's an art form, and I appreciate it as such. Love a good single malt...), and I've lost too many friends to 'hard' drugs (heroin, ice, speed) to be in the least interested in even trying them. I tried weed a few times in my younger years, but found it's like being trapped in a small room with an incredibly stupid person, and to make it worse, that person is me. I like my brain too much to want to be trapped in a small room with a moron version of it. When I go out I love dancing and having awesome conversations with my friends, and I've found that both of those are heaps better for me sans drugs/alcohol. Even in my 20s when I was clubbing 3-4 nights a week I never drank when I went out. Not straight edge, but I know what works for me.

Don't smoke or do hard drugs so they aren't an issue..

As for the others...well.....I guess I could try this "straight edge" business but damn me, it'll probably be the longest 5 minutes of my life!:lol::evil:

are you aged 27-39yo, would like to move to NSW, like snakes & men that can tell the truth even to strangers? ... lol..

Lol, 21. Truthful men are very good, the best kind. I have 7 snakes, so I'm pretty sure I like them haha :)

i must say, i am greatful for the maturity of ppl on this thread.. i thought about telling my story since the thread opened yesterday, it wasnty an easy thing to do admitting my past life, i thought long & hard about putting this out there on a public forum were im trying to built a good reputation for selling pythons, but took a chance only so others could learn from my experience, in my day it was cool to be a junkie(or so the ppl i hung around told me).. good to see ppl are better educated on the matter, big thumbs up to those who took this as serious as it is.. ive had alot of friends die(some in front of me)...dont let this happen to you... cheers Tony

im a big MMA fan, done tae known do for years, use to love street fighting but would rather do it the right way now, i train daily now.. love it...

Yea I started off with Karate, moved on to Muay Thai once I got my black belt. Then I used to teach at my local dojo before moving back to Australia. I just train my younger sibling and his friends now.. keeps them outta trouble. My smaller size always made me a target when I was younger (I'm only 5'6), so learnt to fight and got pretty good at it.. but when I started to enjoy it was when I realised I was getting out of hand.. but yea.. all in the past now! I don't fight in tournaments or anything anymore.. I just train myself and teach the kids.

You're brave AM Pythons, and that's great. Its great to know that there is hope, you've proved that :)

we need an APS MMA comp..... there's a few ppl on here i wouldnt mind getting in a cage with...lol..

no small joint manipulation, no headbutts or choke outs.. stand up & ground n pound only... lol..

I have to be 'straight edge' or I'd be in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back