Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Saximus and gecko, I too come from Windsor and you all look familiar, did either of you go to bede polding college or Windsor high?

Nope, I went to good ol Hawkesbury high.
Wheres your pic Mundimans? :p

I would but I just moved house and we don't have the Internet yet, and my iPhone locks up whenever I try and upload photos. But trust me I'm gorgeous lol

Not enough. I wish I lived closer to the water so I could do it much more often but I have to just be content with a yearly trip to Cairns and the Reef. That video is pretty awesome. How cold is the water down there at the moment?

Cairns is brilliant. I've never scuba'd, but snorkelled at Green Island several times. It's a wonderland there - have you been? Every time I've been I've had an experience that's left me gobsmacked. And they've got a local species of pipefish there that I am head over heels in love with.

Aaaaand I just got to see my Tree Snake eat a fish for the first time!! Completely off topic but I'm so excited I had to squeak about it. He's wild-caught from NT (when I got him I wasn't aware that they're wild harvesting methods were controversial; I believe he came from an area that was being developed and couldn't be returned to the wild), and has been shy and sometimes difficult to feed, so this has made my whole day.

I would have graduated from Windsor high in 1998, you don't happen to know Lauren Powell do you? I used to hang out with alot of guys from bede polding
Certainly did. Graduated year 12 at Bede in 2002 :). What about you?

Hmmm doesn't ring a bell but you can add me on Facebook if you want and see how many people we both know

This is me at the autumn fair! :D

images

they were from Bali at the animal park i cant remember the name?...but yes its a orangutang, it was awesome to get so close to the animals :D

are they the ones at the elephant park? i went there last year and they had 2 little todler ones - they were so cheeky! me and my family spent about an hour just playing with them while everyone else who came through just pat them on the head and left =/

Our other thread turned into a bit of a joke..... hence all the references to it.

Don't annoy Gordo and i or we will have to do the same to this one mua ha ha ha ha **evil laughs**

hahahaaha bring it :p

kidding:lol:

Are you confusing me with someone else? I dont even remember how I got that scar... and as far as I know theres no bloody face photo of me floating around here :p

Totally mistaken you with somebody else then. haha! my bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back