Stupidest Thing u have ever done

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREPS2011

Reaction score
Im was wondering whats the most stupidest things people have done.

Ill start things off.

Stupidest thing i have done was jumped of the top of a house just to impress my friends and ended up breaking my ankle lol.

Attempted to be cool and ride on my push bike past my ex gf when i was 13. Hit a rock with the front wheel and slammed straight into her at about 50ks, she got a cut on her thigh and I almost broke my ankle....but worse off... i broke my pride :(

Umm...What is the statue of limitations here in Australia again?;)

Many many things, most of which cant be mentioned.

Sex in a divi van was great but pretty stupid.
Speeding.
Driving without a license.
etc etc
GETTING CAUGHT. lol no really it was a bad idea.
Growing weed in my parents garden when I was 15.
Walking into a glass door that was closed at a party.
Snowboarding drunk and naked at night, falling.
Breaking a testicle.

That will do I think for sharing I think.

Last edited:
errr getting under the Monaro to unjam the gear linkages without a chock under the wheel(was on a slope)Had been playing in the dirt, it didnt agree with the drag shift LOL

let a pinktounge bite my nipple and it nearly ripped it of at a mates house lol.

Many many things, most of which cant be mentioned.

Sex in a divi van was great but pretty stupid.
Speeding.
Driving without a license.
etc etc
GETTING CAUGHT. lol no really it was a bad idea.
Growing weed in my parents garden when I was 15.
Walking into a glass door that was closed at a party.
Snowboarding drunk and naked at night, falling.
Breaking a testicle.

That will do I think for sharing I think.

Way to cheat death, dude!

Thats just silly stuff, broken many things skating etc, metal in head, face, back, shoulder. I used to be smart until I dropped myself on my head a few times. :)

ummm stupidest thing ive ever done my top 2 are zipped a bivy bag ( its a waterproof cover for a sleepingbag ) up fully which makes it air tight i didnt know that haha woke up coughing and stuggling for air and another one is falling in love with my best chick mate while in a relationship with another chick

Eary 1970s went way South of New Zealand looking for a treasure ship that had sunk at the Auckland Islands
[still no-one found it even now] about $30,000,000 in gold at todays prices I think
General Grant

On hookah gear and dry suit in 30ft of water
Bigs seals etc all around me
White pointer turned up and bit one in half then another one came in at the scent of blood
Crew thought blood was me
Tried to pull me up
I hung onto a rock like a limpit
Dumped the hookah and crawled like a worm along the bottom and onto a rock about 50 metres from the boat

While later looked like they had gone so I swam back out to the boat
Big one took the end of my flipper as I reached up to get helped out

Had to wash the dry suit a fair bit that night
Refused to dive for 2 days

Remember those old concertina type steel doors they used to use on lifts
Sounded just like one of them shutting when it hit the seal
Except a bit mushier
Had a few nightmares about that one

the stupidest thing i have ever done was jumped on the back of my mates dirt bike and sped up the road in top gear only wearing a pair of shorts and a bikini top.

my name liams knee.jpg
i know..the pics pretty small but anyways...this was at school sometime when me and a friend were bored..we both wrote our names on each others knees with a compass point...luckily for him my name scarred and now he has my name on his knee :)...but his name on my knee didnt scare :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back