Stupidest Thing u have ever done

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 203745i know..the pics pretty small but anyways...this was at school sometime when me and a friend were bored..we both wrote our names on each others knees with a compass point...luckily for him my name scarred and now he has my name on his knee :)...but his name on my knee didnt scare :(

some weirdo in primary school cut my name in HUGE letters up his entire arm...and, unfortunately, it's still there like ten years later...and it creeps me out endlessly.

it's not so much "stupid" but is the one thing I'm freakishly ashamed of;
When I was a kid I'd just had a fight with my Mum, and I answered the phone with "WHAT?!" only to find out it was my Nana on the other end. I was only about 6 but it still bothers me to think about.

The number one for me was to marry Satan's ex-wife,I barely escaped with my life

Sorry vamp,but mine is 100% Google proof hellborn,with a few x's on her lipstick case.Bit hard to beat this kind of stupid,

Last edited:
Sorry vamp,but mine is 100% Google proof hellborn,with a few x's on her lipstick case.Bit hard to beat this kind of stupid,

My mum sued my Dad to pay child support when he had us both...she is certainly up there too ;)

oh well, at least you're free now :D

Cut the cord to the hairdryer with scissors whilst it was still on.... I was 4

Probably 2 years ago,
I was making a "toastie Toastie" (I can't remember the other name for them...) and when I went to put the sandwich press down, there was a fair bit of resistance, so I lifted it and checked...seemed no reason for it to not close, so I pressed down harder....
LOL I cut the cord and a huge bolt of electricity flashed up;
my Dad loves pointing out I'd be dead if it wasn't for the surge protector.
I still got my toastie toastie :D

Kinda 'fell' out of bed and split it which made the inside twist. Apparently its not that rare. It was awful, you dont want to do it. They had to sew up the inside and outside. I was walking like a crab for a week. Its funny NOW.

Kinda 'fell' out of bed and split it which made the inside twist. Apparently its not that rare. It was awful, you dont want to do it. They had to sew up the inside and outside. I was walking like a crab for a week. Its funny NOW.

I've knackered myself way too many times whilst being a kid.... I know the feeling, it's not a good one!

lets see force feeding a sandy (got chewed on).
pulled a 6 ft gippsland lacie out a tree.
incorectly drew back a 70lb compund bow and snaped a d loop wich ended up in me puncing myself in the face.
brought a house wich is sinking (cracked slab)
zaped my sefl while trying to make a lamp.
just of the top of my head

Technically I should be dead about 30-fold :lol:
+1

There's a few, funny one...I found a ferrous iron core loop and thought , this could make a transformer....wrapped about 20 coils of wire around one end and less on the other. Then plugged it into the wall...power went out, checked the circiut breaker...fine, then the main house fuse......fine, then went outside and saw that half the street was out....turns out I blew the pole fuse on the street and energex had to come out with a cherry picker in the middle of the night to fix it. When asked what happened...."dodgy toaster I think".....oops

Last edited:
Being nice to a girl in your class because shes really nice to everyone who ends up being a total bitch and deleting you on Facebook cos you talked to her on chat?

played chicken on a main road during lunch in yr 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back