"big girl" revisited! herping pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome pics... i cant wait for my costal to get a bit bigger. he's only a yearling..

That's absolutely grouse Smithy! Truly Awesome to see a wild carpet of that size.

maybe you should start charging addmisson so people can come and see it lol

Just wait til she gets some size to her,lol..ALWAYS hear of these 10-12ft carpets and "RARELY"anyone comes up with a decent photo to prove the size.Top stuff Smithy and lets hope she lives the rest of her live there.

haha im DEFINATELY not ryan but i will say hello to him for you :p hahahha

but thanks for the comments, and yeah we have measured her recently very rough measure as she wasnt in much of a mood to lay out straight haha. but about 2 years ago she lost a few inches of her tail (not sure how) it has has healed well and shes a touch over 3 mtres with the some tail missing :)

and nope she has never bitten me,shes the coolest calm wid python ive ever seen

hahah "running" sorry slithering :L

hey snake pimp ive taken jonno out to see her and we measured her that day also haha since then me and jonno have only found one other carpet over 3mtres :)
OOPS. Sorry!! your the "other" one besides dan and ryan :p

thanks guys im sure she will be there till her time is up :) and thankfully shes well looked after and knowing that im the only herping allowed on the property makes me happy :D

and 'asharee' not quite sure what you mean by being the "other" one besides dan and ryan but yes im not dan nor am i ryan there for im me in the pics shown one page one haha ;)

Nice snake. I am sure we had a Diamond as big or nearly as big as that around our shed when I was 4 or so. Alas we have not seen it for years so I can never confirm its length.
It's always nice to see large healthy carpets or diamonds, thanks for sharing.

thats awesome. any idea what its eating to stay so big or are u feeding it on the side??

She's amazing. How can you tell she's the same one from the pic 20 years ago? Patterns or what?

thats awesome. any idea what its eating to stay so big or are u feeding it on the side??

she doesnt get fed anything on the side, the hay shed she lives in and the property itself has a healthy population of rats,mice, birds, possums bats etc...its a snake haven! and the pics do this girl no justice,in the flesh shes a real impressive wild snake :)
emmbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back