Night skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry, yet another random question. I may be allowed to get a small skink species soon, and I have my eye on night skinks. how much are they and whats their care? Thanks

Bout 300 last time i saw them for sale, and care is basically like all skinks.. though night skinks are a little more nocturnal would still be best too give them uv through the day incase they need it.

Night skinks are great I love them and want to get some too as yes there nococtunal but they are very hard to find for sale as there is not to many people in Austrlian that keep them correct me if I'm wrong and if you find some for sale pm me please. Thanks

Also if you do get hold of some they love to dig they make a home like a ant colony actually quite interesting and the fill it up halfish way of sand.

I know hornet on this site has them, he's been away from the forum for a while so I'll ask him when he gets back.

Can anyone answer this?

Well a 2ft tank? How many are you on planning on getting I would say 2ft would be sortable for 1 pair and maybe I'd you could upgrade as they get bigger or just I'm the future If there already adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back