Caught her shedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewoman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I love it when I don't miss them shedding :D

Attachments

• Shed4.jpg
    Shed4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Shed2.jpg
    Shed2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Shed6.jpg
    Shed6.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Shed8.jpg
    Shed8.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Shed11.jpg
    Shed11.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Shed12.jpg
    Shed12.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 92
  • Shed13.jpg
    Shed13.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Shed14.jpg
    Shed14.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Shed15.jpg
    Shed15.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 80
looks good :).. i was just wondering did your bredli seem to mind you being in there and watching?...ive never stayed and watched the whole shed out of fear of spooking my little bredli.

Thanks
Harry

looks good :).. i was just wondering did your bredli seem to mind you being in there and watching?...ive never stayed and watched the whole shed out of fear of spooking my little bredli.

Thanks
Harry

When she first started shedding I took some pics, and she went back up and sat on her thermostat box for a while, which is at the top of the tank. About half an hour later she came back down and continued. I went and took more pics, but stayed as still as I could. She's the only one on my snakes who is nervous, so I've got to be more careful with her. The main part she didn't like was when I opened the tank to retrieve the skin. She was sitting on it and didn't want to move.

seems she has some separation issues.. did you tell her it was time to let go..

Fantastic photos. I can't pick a favourite!

I was lucky enough to catch my stimmie's first shed with me. I watched the whole thing but wasn't game enough to take photos. She didn't seem to mind my presence - or she was too caught up in getting the skin off - so I might try for some pictures next time.

I love to not miss them shedding but always do isnt it awesome!

seems she has some separation issues.. did you tell her it was time to let go..

It was so hard for her to let go. When she finally did she went into her hide and sulked :lol:

Fantastic pictures, love the fifth one- looks like she has got goggles! Also like the one after wi6th her mouth open.

Great pics - looks like a 70's housewife with her curlers in :lol: Maybe curls are going to be in this year............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back