Ferrets?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoffOff

Reaction score
Anyone here keep ferrets? :)
Getting one or two soon, this week hopefully. Just want to see some enclosures and ferrets, :D
cheers

i have 5 ferrets all desexed and all rescues from the local ferret welfare club, there is one in SA too. Mine i keep in a childrens wooden cubby house complete with windows and a door they live mainly outside except when its too hot as they dont cope with high temperatures .

Attachments

• Dougie closeup.jpg
    Dougie closeup.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 63
That's a lovely home your ferrets have Sarah! Sound like some very lucky rescue ferrets!

thanks i dont have a pic of it but its a steelchief cubby house i bought as a ex display and i just put lino down on the wooden floor works well for most of the year though with a metal roof it gets too hot in summer. They also have a small ferret courtyard just a area i sectioned off from our dogs .

Attachments

• P1050460 (640x480).jpg
    P1050460 (640x480).jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 95
  • P1050440 (640x480).jpg
    P1050440 (640x480).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 88
i have 2, picking a third up on friday, they are like cats to us, they live inside, free range around the house. I have a sable male, bew female, and am getting a pew female. I dont have pics but mine live in a 4'x4'x3' enclosure when they are not out, divided into 2 levels, with a sleeping box down low, material tunnels hanging from the roof, hammocks, they are spoilt. They are litter trained, although you need to have a litter tray in each room they have access to as they dont hold it to get there, they will just use a corner.

These are my girls cyrano and bear.
But cyrano recently managed to escape and we haven't seen her since :,(
01290cff-45bc-8641.jpg
01290cff-45d0-1d7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back