Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, this after the doco i watched :D (not saying it can't be a happily ever after, just saying)

Catfish

that is all...

I met my girlfriend on APS, its comming up to 3 years now :shock:
That is such a great inspiration to others on the site :)
Unfortunately mine didnt last all that long. However it has at least given me the courage to get back
out there and take a chance. I have learned though that dating sites are really horrible, and wont go
back on them EVER. How people can play such mind games with each other defies my reasoning and
it went for both sexes. I am confident there is some-one out there for me, I just hope they can be a
little understanding of me being a little gunshy to start off with :)
Best of luck to you and your Girl I hope you have many more years together :)
Kind regards
Crystal

This isnt my 1st APS relationship, I had a short 3 month-ish fling before this one.

I didnt plan either one of them, and the 1st one was a major FAIL, :lol: LMAO.
On APS you just meet and get to know poeple with the same interests and passions as you,
it tends to just goes from there.

In the past, the second a girl realised my house was full of snakes,
they wouldnt stick around very long ;).
At least the women on here are also reptile lovers and there are no issues with more than one snke in the bedroom :p.

This isnt my 1st APS relationship, I had a short 3 month-ish fling before this one.

I didnt plan either one of them, and the 1st one was a major FAIL, :lol: LMAO.
On APS you just meet and get to know poeple with the same interests and passions as you,
it tends to just goes from there.

In the past, the second a girl realised my house was full of snakes,
they wouldnt stick around very long ;).
At least the women on here are also reptile lovers and there are no issues with more than one snke in the bedroom :p.
Haaa Haaaaaa so that is the trick...you chalk the first one up to experience and then move onto the second ROFL.....
Hmmmm dont think there are too many single Herper's in my age bracket, they are all Toy Boys..... "Bless my cotton Socks lol"
I do think your right though, It is better that you both like reptiles or at the very least dont Hate/dislike them :)
Ahhh well back to the drawing board ;)
Crystal

Dont think too much about the age bracket.
Im 38, Kristy (itbites) is 27, only 11 years :lol:

I am Rob!!

im not convinced love is grand
I am Rob!! Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. After last talking to you, sounds like you've been in a similar situation to me. Life sux at times, but true love can last through anything. People make mistakes. A person can turn to another when they feel they are missing something in their lives, but it shows the true character of such a person, to admit that what they have done is wrong and try and do everything they can to salvage a relationship with a person that they finally realise they just can't live without. Everything happens for a reason!!

Just had my second year anniversary with someone I met on this site a few years back. Wonderful guy, but he's a bit nutty :lol: But that's the great thing about the herp world, everyone's a little bit "strange"!

Just had my second year anniversary with someone I met on this site a few years back. Wonderful guy, but he's a bit nutty :lol: But that's the great thing about the herp world, everyone's a little bit "strange"!
Congratulations, it is sooo good to see that your relationship is still going strong..... I am still looking but not willing to settle for just any-one, I am being carefully selective and not selling myself short any more.... The singles group on here are very slack LOL They need to chat more :)
Crystal

hummmm, maybe something blooming with a 3rd yr surgical intern

I was ('was; being the opperative word) with someone on this site, albeit i got them into reptiles and introduced them to the forums. THAT didn't work out well! Now though, my fiance loves my reptiles simply because i love them. He has his own interests, even has a (dare i say it...) CAT whom i have grown to love (and tolerate) but he has no interest in the herp world especially after meeting a few of us 'less than normal' individuals. Hehe. Mind you, he lets me do what i want, whenever and how i want, regarding my scaley friends and never questions why i love them so. Funny how two such different people can work so well! I know of many matches made through the forum though, all so good to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back