Who Has the MOST Traffic Infringements?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
To go with the favourite car thread, having owned some of my favourite sportscars brings up the question...who has the most speeding tickets and fines, and what are they?

Holy crap RLJ that's huge. I only just got my first one in just under ten years of driving and that was only because I wasn't concentrating on my speed. So I don't think I'm in the running

EDIT: I just reread your post and realised it's not that bad. I thought you said you'd lost it 16 times :p

2 x 3 pointers in 20 years and I have driven Lambos down to Rexys

Including parking tickets? because my uni loves handing them out (the parking at my uni is ridiculous though) so I reckon i'd be in the running . .

Otherwise I think I've gotten about 6 speeding tickets and had my license suspended for 3 months at one point . .

4x loss of licence and 9 months locked up for driving offences all before i turned 22. Nothing in the last 7 years. I wish i could take it all back now and not have driven like a menace as all i want to do now is become a NSW Ambulance Paramedic and now i cant because of my driving record.........:(

12 odd driving without license. Driving unreg unroadworth car with stolen plates to qld and back, got busted day after I got back (had no license). Got my 'L's and had them a week and a half, blew .138, instant loss of license. 36 hours later driving to Bendigo for ink and got pulled over, driving while suspended. 282 in 40 zone on the bike (4am middle of nowhere) but the cop was awesome, nearly had a ride and just gave me 130 in 100 zone ticket. Court twice, 4 months on farm. 4 years no license and cant get caught again or 6-12 months. Its only a few months until I can get it back, look out lol. Funny thing is I have never had an accident, just an on purpose.

Havent done anything for years now and dont intend to, kinda grew up a bit.

Last edited:
OMG, I hope this is not something people are proud of:(. There is nothing worse than repetition traffic offenders. The odd parking ticket could occur but driving without license, speeding,DUI`s and all that other stuff that could affect others....I don`t see the point although I don`t have a license yet I can still have an opinion about this. My friend died in an accident when their car was hit by a teenage drunk speeding. If you can`t behave behind the wheels, you should really consider if you actually are mature enough to be there in the first place

28 points in 3 months all for speeding ( motor bikes...lol ) before they took my license off me for 6 months
and no not proud of it but you asked

yeah iv been done ***** loads coz of my motorbike best was 30 odd points in one go haha lost licence 3 times too :(

over 50 points
17 fines
4 licence suspensions
many let offs for dangerous driving
older and wiser now with 4 kids and responsibilities
should have died a few times but someone was watching over me, which is why I'm a Christian now...

I accumulated 22 pionts on QLD license all for speeding and on motorbikes over a period of 12 months, going back in the late 80's. But back then it was an easy fix, before they take your license away from you just go to NSW and say you are living down there get someone to sign a stat deck and a presto a NSW license with full 9 pionts (Which is what licenses had back then).
Apparently I'm more responsable now, well I have to be as I have a family and as you get older you realise the road is not a race track and is definately not a controlled enviroment.

I got caught doing 150 in a 50 zone and then the next day I did the same thing but lost control and crashed into a daycare centre, do I win?, :rolleyes:

Well I count myself lucky. I have been driving for over 13yrs only ever been pulled up once (touch wood), and all was ok. The reason I count myself so lucky, I only got my P licence in Feb this year... the whole time i had been driving round on my L's. Also lucky as I have never had a fine! I wonder if I just jinx myself, lol

Are you guys actually proud of all this. Do actually realise the consequences of your actions. How are you going to fell when you kill someone.

ive been driving since i was 15.. in new zealand nothing there... moved to aussie in 96 ive had loads of very fast cars,gtr's,sti's,hsv's, 400 small block hq ss monaro. etc... ive had one red light ticket by 2seconds and one speeding fine. less than 10k over and that was in the slowest car i own. merc mb100 deisel van, its my work van.....

and ill also add. ive never been in a car crash.....touchwood!!

I got caught doing 150 in a 50 zone and then the next day I did the same thing but lost control and crashed into a daycare centre, do I win?, :rolleyes:

you sound like a total MORON and the only award you deserve is a @#$#$@#@#***** ...i hope you have lernt a lesson from that and slowed down on our roads..

Last edited:
you sound like a total MORON and the only award you deserve is a @#$#$@#@#***** ...i hope you have lernt a lesson from that and slowed down on our roads..

99% sure he was kidding bro, calm down lol.

Im 21, Havnt had a speeding fine yet or road offence, cant afford to have anything bad on my record with the career path i plan to go down althouh i often go 10-20kmh over the limit just been very lucky i guess.

I've only lost 3 points and all in one speeding offence one week after getting my licence - in 1978. Probably the best and cheapest lesson I've ever had, most of my mates needed to get injured or write off a car or two before learning. Some did not learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back