Omg another one!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of mine from the same batch jay is completely dark green with a dirty mottled look about it with bright red eyes still

the other three are a mix of green with high yellow still but two of them are still completely yellow

one of mine from the same batch jay is completely dark green with a dirty mottled look about it with bright red eyes still

the other three are a mix of green with high yellow still but two of them are still completely yellow

get some pics out chris maybe u could get a tricky one with a jelly bean in it too lol ;p

How do i upload pics from my iPhone??

I took some quick pics this morning but dont know how to upload them :(

I have that app. But i dont know how to upload a pic on it???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307417706.953158.jpg

Did this work??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307418412.964038.jpg

Another, showing the dark scales. Almost looks like a really dark dorsal stripe is developing??

Last edited:
I think it's ugly! lol

The other one is changing at the same rate as this one but is bright green!

This one looks dirty and dull lol

Do you think it could be mite phase? or will just be a different shade of green?

I think it's ugly! lol

The other one is changing at the same rate as this one but is bright green!

This one looks dirty and dull lol

Do you think it could be mite phase? or will just be a different shade of green?

Could be it's hard to tell how greens will turn out but they all look amazing :) hopefully it does turn out mite phase because lots of people want em ;)

post shed pics enjoy!!
DSC00915.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00913.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00912.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00911.jpg
[/IMG]

anyone else got pics of there mite phase they want to put up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back