N.S.W State of Origin Phone Number

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sutto75

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
The State ofOrigin crisis line is again in operation for the NSW supporters that will needhelp............the number to call is 1800 10 10 10. That’s one eighthundred,won nothing won nothing wonnothing!

I liked your post then "unliked" it cos there's no dislike button.

Q:Why is canetoad such a good discription of a queensland fan, and player?
A:Everyone thought they were a good idea to begin with, then they realised theywere just a pain in the ****.

The State ofOrigin crisis line is again in operation for the NSW supporters that will needhelp............the number to call is 1800 10 10 10. That’s one eighthundred,won nothing won nothing wonnothing!

Psh, that joke was originally about the sharks lol.

nothing to do with origin but still funny

Three guys a Tasmanian, a Queenslander and a New South Walesman are out walking along the beach together one day.

They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total", says the genie.

The Tasmanian says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Queenslander was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around
Queensland, so that we can run our own State how we feel, and no hippie southerner can tell us what to do. I want it so nothing and no-one will get in for all eternity."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Queensland.

The New South Walesman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The New South Walesman says, "Fill it up with water."

we all remember the dust storm we had last year in NSW.
it was becuase QLD opened their trophie cabinet to add only 2.

Q. If you see an QLD fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?

A. It could be your bicycle.

Q. What's the difference between a QLD fan and a coconut?

A. You can get a drink out of a coconut!

Last edited:
I think you have your states mixed up mate, i believe the one you are after is NSW

Last edited by a moderator:
A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a QLD Origin fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are QLD fans too.

Not really knowing what a QLD fan was, but wanting to beliked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception.. Janet has not gone along with thecrowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a QLD Origin fan," she answers.
"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

I'm a NSW fan" boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Janet why she is a NSW fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mum are NSW fans, so I'm a NSW fan too" she responds.
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mum was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a QLD fan"

I hate it when my missus wears a blues jersey to bed...I know it's gonna be another night without scoring.

my dad recently got a xr400 we went riding and was sooo keen to ride it, he was working on it while i was riding, but after about 1 and a half hours of riding it was ready to go he did 2 laps on it then i stacked my bike ripped my knee open so off to the hospital to get 4 stiches so didnt get to ride it yet, but will be next time.
the photo of my knee is my profile pic if you wanna see it.

my dad recently got a xr400 we went riding and was sooo keen to ride it, he was working on it while i was riding, but after about 1 and a half hours of riding it was ready to go he did 2 laps on it then i stacked my bike ripped my knee open so off to the hospital to get 4 stiches so didnt get to ride it yet, but will be next time.
the photo of my knee is my profile pic if you wanna see it.

Sweet mate, I meant a motocross 4 stroke though. The XR's are good for the bush though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back