Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's the first bright sunny day you've had in ages, and your first thought isn't "beach!", it's "Yay! Python sunbaking!".

When you spend all of winter depressed at the temperatures. (Me right now). Flipping through your reptile book planning what to find in spring.

hard rubbish eyes popping out thinking of things haha
spend more rats then on my own food
when you get a good bite and the pythons still hanging on and your screaming get the camera hahaha

When you get a scholarship, your mum asks you what you want as a reward and without skipping a beat say "Beardie"
lol may be getting one in a few months wooo hoo :p

Beardies are THE BEST!!!! So sociable, and mine recognizes her name when I call her. :D They are awesome pets, basically a dog with scales! :D :D You won't regret it if you get one, you'll only regret that you didn't get one sooner. =D

you start laughing hysterically when you notice your olive eyeing off your girlfrinds ****zu terrier thru the glass of its enclosue.

you seriously contemplate feeding it to the olive everytime it whines when she goes out and leaves the dog behind.

you lose a good girlfriend cos you fed her beloved dog to your python lol (JK still goin strong and dog is still alive)

you seriously contemplate feeding it to the olive everytime it whines when she goes out and leaves the dog behind.

Hehehe, when my cockatiel carries on, I just say "snake food"... works every time - she shuts up tighter than a clam! :)

When 3D TV in your theatre is replaced with 3D reptile enclosures because its the only wall space you have left, and something has to go.

When you have a jungle in your house,
When the only olives in your house are snakes,
When the only diamonds in your house are snakes,
When you call green trees pets,
When the only spots in your house are snakes,
when the only scrubbying brushs in your house is snakes,
:) :) :) :)

and these are borrowed hope who ever it was how said it doesn't mind me posting them,

When the only carpets in your house are snakes,
When the only children in your house are snakes,

ps: I only have pair of jungles at the moment.

Last edited:
When you see an ad saying "Coastal" and you get really excited till you notice its an ad for coastal land :( Who the hell needs that?

When you gradually notice your electricity bill going up and up and up.

When you see an ad saying "Coastal" and you get really excited till you notice its an ad for coastal land :( Who the hell needs that?

Actually, to own a good amount of land means snakes on your property are YOURS and nobody has the right to harm them.

When putting crickets in the fridge is normal...

But with that said, I'm not used to it yet!

well in my wondering how I was going to hold teeny tiny squirming crickets, I read their lil box :p and it says put in fridge for 5 minutes for "ease of handling"...and it worked of course.
Wouldn't be necessary as adults but these are tiny, and I don't want them just free in the tank for multiple reasons, including encouraging my guys to end their sand!

well in my wondering how I was going to hold teeny tiny squirming crickets, I read their lil box :p and it says put in fridge for 5 minutes for "ease of handling"...and it worked of course.
Wouldn't be necessary as adults but these are tiny, and I don't want them just free in the tank for multiple reasons, including encouraging my guys to end their sand!

Roger that. Fair call lol never thought of that.

I felt a bit cruel...but I guess winter in SA is basically like being in a fridge anyway!

Yeah I would just grab them with tweezers straight out if they were bigger, but they're extremely small crickets..like bali bug size, no doubt in a month or two it wont be necessary anymore when they can eat bigger crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back